Does anybody think he’ll turn it around?

No, can't see him turning it around. CC's game plan from the play off defeat to Hull has revolved  around us being 'compact' and difficult to score against. Well, we've been sussed and our defence is not so good. He assembled a squad of like for like players without thought for mixing things up for when his tactics don't work. Chucking another striker on is his default position for chasing a game, where's the pace, where's the wingers, where's the players that can actually go past a man? All that money wasted and we have none of those options.

Nope, the man is too stubborn to admit he's been rumbled and is doing the same things, making the same mistakes over and over again.

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

100% confident we will turn it round once Carlos the fraud is removed.

He's so out of his depth it's scary. He's lost the players and the majority of the fans.

The sooner we get rid the sooner we get back on track.

Hopefully we never appoint a manager with such a god awful CV again.

If that was Doylems doing they need holding accountable.

Yep hes slowly losing the players 

Ive heard a rumour regarding Tom Lees if anyone on here could confirm it or heard similar but Carlos has fell out with Lees. Hutch is training on his own as Carlos and  team have said he needs surgery but Hutch doesnt want it as its not a necessity. 

Bannan is fed up and it shows in his frustration on the pitch

Winnal and Fessi not in team pic!

Even Mcgugan was shunned and we were crying out for other midfielders 

I understand theres reasons behind all these but from a paying fans view it all stinks we are all in the dark 

Hes had his time hes losing the fans, average attendance start of season 28,000 + now 24,000 tops

And the players

I'd get rid but for the sake of paying off CC (how much would that cost us?),  is it better to let him finish his job of turning a good championship side into a fearful mediocre bottom half side? 

It's unbelievable how bad we are playing against sides who themselves are terrible and fearful of playing. Last 2 games should have seen us chasing the top 6. 

Season over as far as I'm concerned, even if we can muster up 2 unlikely home wins in the next 2, the run of games over Christmas will be too much for the team with CC making excuses before a ball is kicked. 

Our best hope is that United continue their slump to the point that we might challenge to finish above them. 

Depressed, bad season to have saved up for a ST, won't be getting another for at least 3 seasons, even if I wanted one.. Think DC will begin to regret many decisions at ST renewal time!!

No chance, CC was luckiest manager I have ever known us have in first two years. His luck has ran out and we are struggling and he does not appear to have an answer in interviews same garbled message as he used tosay when winning. The longer he is here the longer it will take a new guy to turn it around. His stain on the club will stay for quite a while as scouting and medical teams are currently a joke and these will need replacing too. Also lots of unrest in camp and new person will have to recover team spirit.

It looked bad when he came and it has come to fruition although we had a couple of highlights on the way.

By the way he will never work in a decent club again of that I am certain.

Highly unlikely.

i was on the fence in the summer because I was bored last season, thought we were lucky to finish where we did and slithered out of the play offs spinelessly BUT I thought a reversion to the previous season’s style was possible.

The reality is we’ve regressed. We’re now boring AND ineffective, and he’s intransigent - a combination that means I struggle to back him. I love watching football but “compactness” isn’t top of the list of qualities that make me so smitten with the game. 

8 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

100% confident we will turn it round once Carlos the fraud is removed.

He's so out of his depth it's scary. He's lost the players and the majority of the fans.

The sooner we get rid the sooner we get back on track.

Hopefully we never appoint a manager with such a god awful CV again.

If that was Doylems doing they need holding accountable.

Thats a big worry. Surely its just a question of time when DC fires the bullet but if our chairman goes down the same route of Doyen it could be Part two all over again.