Does anybody think he’ll turn it around?

I really did until tonight, I was Carlos in until tonight. 

But that did it. I'm in the Carlos out camp now. I hate moaning, I think it's way more fun to be positive even in the face of bobbar, but for the record I'll no longer be actively sticking up for Carlos when people criticise him.

I reckon we'll finish 12th or so.

Edited by Jarvy

2 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

I do think we'll end up 5th or 6th at the end of it all.  Keep in mind, we're not even at the half way point just yet.

Playoffs themselves are a bit of a lottery, so whether we get promoted is dicey.

You honestly do ? Wow that is some hope. Have you seen how far off the playoffs we now are and how many teams there are between us?

I hope your right but with 3 wins from last 13 games (I think) I just don't see it happening in the slightest, not with the clown in charge.

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It’s highly unlikely , but not beyond Carlos as he has proved the last 2 seasons , give him  a couple more games and tell him so , no improvement then he has to go , I’m being really generous aren’t I !! 

We don't usually give teams a 20 game start, its usually 10 or so. Whilst I can see United dropping out of top 6, the others I can't tbh. With Leeds, Boro, Fulham all ahead of us, we don't stand a chance. Carlos has royally un-workable us and so has Chansiri for allowing him an extra 15 games., 20 games,  66 games.

Edited by WayneTheOwl

19 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

I do think we'll end up 5th or 6th at the end of it all.  Keep in mind, we're not even at the half way point just yet.

Playoffs themselves are a bit of a lottery, so whether we get promoted is dicey.

Seriously? What have you seen  in the first half of the season to suggest this is even a possibility?

1 minute ago, WayneTheOwl said:

We don't usually give teams a 20 game start, its usually 10 or so. Whilst I can see United dropping out of top 6, the others I can't tbh. With Leeds, Boro, Fulham all ahead of us, we don't stand a chance. Carlos has royally un-workable us and so has Chansiri for allowing him an extra 15 games.

Surprising what 3 or 4 wins in a row can do , and I will be surprised if we achieve this . 

100% confident we will turn it round once Carlos the fraud is removed.

He's so out of his depth it's scary. He's lost the players and the majority of the fans.

The sooner we get rid the sooner we get back on track.

Hopefully we never appoint a manager with such a god awful CV again.

If that was Doylems doing they need holding accountable.