Bannan

7 hours ago, debram said:

hes defiately got the bit between his teeth at present, pity others are not of the same mindset, could be he is putting himself in the shop window?

Dont see the need to suggest he is putting himself in the shop window. 

He is just giving his all and exuding quality. As he has for two and a half seasons.

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Him, Hooper and Reach are the ONLY players this season who shouldn't face any criticism. All have carried us at different stages.

Bannan needs to be running the play in the opposition half, not playing the QB role. 

Despite his poor game at Ipswich I would add Lees to that list.

On 11/22/2017 at 23:19, Copthorneowl said:

Bannan has been terrific and so consistent I fear he will think he's going nowhere with us and look to leave heaven forbid.

When will the Loovens fan club just appreciate that everybody reaches a point where they are a liability to the team. I have zero agenda against this guy but we have to move to Van Acken bring Pudil into the defence as well. 

Lees will lose his confidence if Loovens stays.

Zero agenda against him... Yet you bring this up in a thread about Barry Bannan.

21 minutes ago, debram said:

As in a previous post, hes been doing the same for 2.5 yrs

Football is a short lived career at this level, all players will listen to money don't care who they are

BB is probably playing some of the best football of his career and if a prem club come calling he will go I think we all agree on that surely

Fact is its looking increasingly unlikely he will get there with us, January will be an interesting month 

46 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Football is a short lived career at this level, all players will listen to money don't care who they are

BB is probably playing some of the best football of his career and if a prem club come calling he will go I think we all agree on that surely

Fact is its looking increasingly unlikely he will get there with us, January will be an interesting month 

Yes agree, will be a blow if he goes though