Wednesday podcasts

2 hours ago, Grassy knoll said:

I listen to “the owls almost live” every week with Dom Howson,Liam Holden and Chris Holt,very good and informative, i have tried “the wednesday week” but couldn’t get into it .   

Don't think I could accurately describe how I feel about Doom Howson - his gloomy negative input, his tendency to exaggerate the merits of our opponents, right down to his girly voice, the dumb questions he asks and the stuff he has the nerve to pass off as 'journalism' - without it sounding as though it's me who has a problem 

The thought of listening to him voluntarily, on a weekly basis, would be nothing short of masochism .....

... (IMO)

• Haha 1

I've listened to The Wednesday Week pretty much since they started it. They do a good job. I do listen to the Owlstalk one as well and as they say it's a more informal look at things through the eyes of this very forum. Haven't tried the Owls Americast one yet but have heard good things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I've listened to The Wednesday Week pretty much since they started it. They do a good job. I do listen to the Owlstalk one as well and as they say it's a more informal look at things through the eyes of this very forum. Haven't tried the Owls Americast one yet but have heard good things.

The Owls Americast is brilliant. Professionally produced, intelligently discussed and a way more polished podcast than any of the others

Cheers for checking out the Owlstalk one too - we don't want to be a polished, slick thing as we like to get really drunk and create chaos

lol

Owlstalk Shop