It's amazing

24 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

I was speaking from my own point of view.

But what 'ownership' related problems were there 18 months ago, which was before we'd even got to the play off final (totally above expectations and spending good money for the first time in nearly 2 decades)

3 hours ago, poite said:

I know. 5pts off the top six already. It's not good enough and he has to go

5 points doesn't sound a lot, but in essence a third of the season has gone and we only have 17 points, so even to make the play offs we need top 2 form from here on in.. approx 60 points from 30 games.. not likely on what we've witnessed so far

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

More straw grasping unfortunately.

I don't see it as that, but I can see what you mean. Like everyone else, I came away from the game yesterday pretty dumfounded and dejected. But, I also believe that we will not go the rest of the season without winning a game !! Football, has a habit of kicking you in the round un's, but like I said, a win, however it comes can change a lot of things. Luck has a part to play of course, but whilst i am currently more downbeat than normal, we are creating chances, we have to stick them away when they present themselves, and for all those citing tactics, tempo and wanting Carlos out, he certainly cannot be blamed for players missing chance after chance.

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Sell Forestieri or Rhodes and you've got a chunk back.

First sign of trouble or things not going well and everyone's bed wetting thinking the worst. 

To be honest, with how our fans go off, I wouldn't invest in wednesday for anything regardless of how rich I was.

No one would have Rhodes for free,wages and gone at game

51 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

But what 'ownership' related problems were there 18 months ago, which was before we'd even got to the play off final (totally above expectations and spending good money for the first time in nearly 2 decades)

Plastering his name all over the ground, matchday prices, executive boxes fiasco for a start.All those issues were there before the PO final.

3 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Plastering his name all over the ground, matchday prices, executive boxes fiasco for a start.All those issues were there before the PO final.

Name all over the stadium for additional revenue around FFP wasn't a concern. 

Match day pricing for some yes, of course, but 3 yr season ticket good value for others. Once that ends, maybe that good value ends but will wait and see on that.

Executive boxes maybe yes, but that's not really of concern to the average punter. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Name all over the stadium for additional revenue around FFP wasn't a concern. 

Match day pricing for some yes, of course, but 3 yr season ticket good value for others. Once that ends, maybe that good value ends but will wait and see on that.

Executive boxes maybe yes, but that's not really of concern to the average punter. 

Isn't the average punter having to pay through the nose because he's asking extortionate prices for the boxes? Agree with you about the 3 year ST's though but when they end i hope the prices will reflect the loyalty shown by the fans.

On 29/10/2017 at 02:52, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

..... that after the run of results we have had, we still remain just 5 points from the top 6 !!!! Just think about that for a moment, 5 points. It is a bonkers league this season, and a couple of wins gets you back in the mix.

However, it also highlights the frailties in our side. 2 points gained against the bottom 4 is clearly poor. But, for all the division, bad feeling, current predicament we are in, there are sides around us, who are in the same boat.

Wins breed confidence, and if we can find one from somewhere, then we may start to climb the table at a greater rate of knots.

What the season has shown me so far, is that no game can be taken for granted, no matter who you play. But, there are plenty of points to play for, and while we are still there or there abouts, despite playing pretty poorly so far, let's take solace and some small comfort in the fact that we are not doomed just yet.

Before I get a host of negs for this post, I just wanted to add that the suggestion by some on here that those attending on Tuesday chant 'Carlos Out', during the game, shows a distinct lack of both class and dignity. Vent your frustrations and voices by all means, but during a game ???? Surely after the game if that is what you want to do would be more appropriate, and I use that word and that sentiment even though I do not believe it is the right thing to do.

Bottom half of a poor league where a pub team with a lot of spirit are top.

It's the players who have lost it as much as Carlos.  I don't see where a sustained turnaround is going to come from.

.but you are right they win the next 3 and confidence could return.

Just think how well we would be doing if we had played half decent in the majority of games and actually gone out to win them. This isn't a good league, shown by the fact those tw@ts across the city are doing so well, it's just so frustrating we aren't performing to take advantage of this.