I actually thought...

Should have been further ahead by HT, but you could literally predict how the second half would go. We had no way of countering Barnsley's tactical changes, CC has shown that he isn't good at doing that mid game, and as others have said we had our usual crap spell when we suddenly realised that we needed to start attacking again. 

8 hours ago, agentwalker said:

The thing that annoyed me was we had 5 mins left and we still pissed about passing it along the back. And at one stage we had it on the edge of their box, numerous chances to either shoot or cross and we kept passing it and eventually lost it and they nearly countered.

Also a couple of occasions we broke, long ball up to hooper with space to run into and he turned round. Imagine that falling to Brooks at united.

Looked like they were to scared to cross the ball in case it went wrong:wacko:

Hunt evenually off side.

8 hours ago, agentwalker said:

The thing that annoyed me was we had 5 mins left and we still pissed about passing it along the back. And at one stage we had it on the edge of their box, numerous chances to either shoot or cross and we kept passing it and eventually lost it and they nearly countered.

Also a couple of occasions we broke, long ball up to hooper with space to run into and he turned round. Imagine that falling to Brooks at united.

I literally felt like smashing bannans head in when he didn't cross it.

12 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

... we played well today. There was some top drawer attacking which should have resulted in a tonne of goals and the defensive side was pretty good 

Agree mate

They had 2 strikes and scored a worldy 50% success

We had 13 yes thirteen and scored one 7/8% success

and folk still keep saying we got the most potent strikeforce in th Championship

well we have on paper.........................