Don't buy the new Sheffield Wednesday shirt until you've read this

OTG001-1.jpg

For those of you who are about to buy the new Sheffield Wednesday shirt STOP and read this below before you do to make sure you don't get the wrong thing.

This years sizes of shirts are a totally different size to previous seasons/shirts that you may have bought and are differently sized to how many UK stores would sell shirts.

This is leading to people having to take their shirts back and exchange them. Fine if you have the time to do so, but not great if you don't or they're for Christmas presents etc

The new shirts are way smaller than before. Something you need to know before getting yours. Don't just buy the same size shirt you always have done before checking the sizes below and measuring your chest sizes.

SO.....

This new shirts sizes are as follows:

• Small is now 38 to 40 inch chest
  • Medium is now 40 to 42 inch chest
  • Large is now 42 to 44 inch chest
  • XL is now 44 to 46 inch chest
  • XXL is now 46 to 48 inch chest
  • XXXL is now 48 to 50 inch chest
  • XXXXL (4XL) is now 50 to 52 inch chest (elsewhere that size would be an XXL!)

Before you ask I'm not sure if there are any sizes above XXXXL for anyone with a 54 inch chest size and up (but there should be as we have a lot of fans of that size who buy the shirts)

Hope this has helped and remember that the new sizes are WAYYYYY different to previous or other clothes you might buy. (Personally I buy XXL t-shirts as I have a gorgeous 52 inch chest, but this season's shirt makes me a XXXXL!!!?!?)

On the plus side the new shirt quality is great so hopefully you can get a size that fits you properly by checking the above and enjoy your shirt for years to come

UP THE OWLS

Owlstalk Shop

13 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Are there refunds available for anyone purchasing the wrong size confused by Neils daft threads ?

Clarification is needed due to how many people are having to return the shirts due to how they're being sold

XXL going from a normal 50/52 inch chest down to 46/48 inch chest for example - Pretty much all gonna get returned innit yo fam.

Owlstalk Shop

So there are some right fatties in our fan base is what you are saying. About time they had a salad and cous cous option rather than pies

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

So there are some right fatties in our fan base is what you are saying. About time they had a salad and cous cous option rather than pies

Maybe that's the club's intentions?

Only sell smaller sizes in a bid to make our fan base slim down to them?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Surprised chansiri hasn’t put the full fan base on a match day diet no pies available only home sourced sushi and tuna haha 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

OTG001-1.jpg

For those of you who are about to buy the new Sheffield Wednesday shirt STOP and read this below before you do to make sure you don't get the wrong thing.

This years sizes of shirts are a totally different size to previous seasons/shirts that you may have bought and are differently sized to how many UK stores would sell shirts.

This is leading to people having to take their shirts back and exchange them. Fine if you have the time to do so, but not great if you don't or they're for Christmas presents etc

The new shirts are way smaller than before. Something you need to know before getting yours. Don't just buy the same size shirt you always have done before checking the sizes below and measuring your chest sizes.

SO.....

This new shirts sizes are as follows:

• Small is now 38 to 40 inch chest
  • Medium is now 40 to 42 inch chest
  • Large is now 42 to 44 inch chest
  • XL is now 44 to 46 inch chest
  • XXL is now 46 to 48 inch chest
  • XXXL is now 48 to 50 inch chest
  • XXXXL (4XL) is now 50 to 52 inch chest (elsewhere that size would be an XXL!)

Before you ask I'm not sure if there are any sizes above XXXXL for anyone with a 54 inch chest size and up (but there should be as we have a lot of fans of that size who buy the shirts)

Hope this has helped and remember that the new sizes are WAYYYYY different to previous or other clothes you might buy. (Personally I buy XXL t-shirts as I have a gorgeous 52 inch chest, but this season's shirt makes me a XXXXL!!!?!?)

On the plus side the new shirt quality is great so hopefully you can get a size that fits you properly by checking the above and enjoy your shirt for years to come

UP THE OWLS

It will have been measured on Chinese/Thai/Japanese models buy owt from over there it’s always significantly smaller their small men’s is our large boys. 

Edited by Lomas613

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not sure you've thought that one through mate.

Online sales, gifts for people who aren't in the store etc etc etc (too many to list)

Well ive never bought an item of clothing without trying it on..if i cudnt get to the shop i simply wudnt make the purchase..far too risky