Derby ticket raffle

Guest Deleted member
7 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Yep and we’ve had one every year but I don’t think £50 is a fair price for the benefits, not the i begrudge the stupid amounts ive spent on this club.....and don’t mention the £10 off games that never materialized after Villa.

We’ve been asking for 10 game season tickets that would be much better value but they also never came.

KI do agree with that. £50 is ridiculous

44 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

I just don’t think pointing at us ‘foreigners’ is very nice.  Many supporters clubs/groups see this as the must go to game.  Its the only one guaranteed to sell regardless of form and its every man/woman/gayer for themself in my opinion.

No other home game will be as over subscribed as this so its a one off.  I apppreciate you also travel but flights, and usually hotels, as it wasn’t guaranteed to be Saturday or Sunday,  are very expensive if you wait for a ticket.

I cant go this year anyway but I helped a couple of the Irish lads out through a Good Samaritan.

The foreigner comment was labelled at a non-SWFC supporting Dutch bloke who has been across the forum trying to get tickets.  That's what I was referring to.

I didn't have a promble helping him out. I would like to think that if I wanted to go and see his local team play their closest rivals he would help me get tickets. 

Its nice to be nice. 

Were all one big footballing family aren't we ?

7 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Ive offered to put £10 in and if I win give it to Beverlyowl. How do I enter?

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/steelcityderbytickets

Just leave some identifier in the comments (user name etc) so I can figure out the winner.

Edited by mattitheowl

Just not bothered...

Guest Deleted member
13 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Tried but it says you can't receive messages? Can you pm me and I'll reply

I tried this and got the same response 

10 hours ago, Sam779 said:

You've got too much time on your hands.

I don't disagree that what Matti's doing might contravene a few rules and regulations.  Whilst I admire his attempt at raising some money for charity, I think he should have left the idea well alone and just informed the club they could sell his seats as he wouldn't be in attendance.

Likewise people helping randomers from other countries wanting to attend - let fans who have acquired the requisite TPP attend instead of letting day-trippers jump the queue.

I used my entitlement as a season ticket holder to get extra tickets and give them to whom I want to.

i am pleased that people from abroad want to come and watch a Sheffield derby.

I am also pleased that he donated £84 to Hayley Kalinins Just Giving page in return.

To be frank a 'randomer' showing his level of desire to attend is just as deserving as the majority of 'Wednesday fans' that can't get a ticket when it appears almost certain that attending just one match last season or this would probably have got them a ticket.