Song for Van Aken

Morning all. I'd like to tell you about when I was a young boy. Musta been three or four months old at the time. I didn't really know what I wanted, and if I did, I wouldn't have been able to tell anybody, 'cause all I could do was gurgle. So I sat there in me high-chair, thinking one day, looking at me tray and thinking what I'd give for a meal on there. So I started looking round to see what I could have. I was rubbing me eggy soldier in me head, trying to think, and then I looked in the corner and there's a little bread bin with its mouth open, just staring at me, like. And then I looked in and I saw bread.
I thought, oh yeah, I'll have, Joost,
A little piece of Joost.

2 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

The fact it's pronounced Yoast (like toast, but with a "t") is ruining most of these suggestions!

Somebody get a song with words like coast, toast, roast, boast etc in it and we might get somewhere...or get yet more god awful ideas. Either way, progress.

We'll need to first run that by our player pronunciations language expert, the world-renowned Rob Staytunn.

In the 60s/70s a Dutch group called Shocking Blue had a hit with a song called Venus. Check it out and try this.

Brought him in from Herenveen, To make our back line strong again,

We'll greet him here with much acclaim,

van Aken is his name.. .

We've got him,yes really we've got him.

Joost van Aken,Joost van Aken,Joost van Aken.