Get Carlos out of this club

Guest mrbluesky

37 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

What if it isn't Carlos' fault and DC knows this?..

I'm sure even with DC's limited football knowledge he knows that CC couldn't prevent Westwood gifting them the first tonight...even with a makeshift back four we should have won tonight

Edited by daveyboy66

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

NOW!not bothered if we win/lose or draw, he's stubborn, he's obviously losing the dressing room, yes I am blaming him for Westwoods clanger, yes I'm blaming him for making our forwards look bang average and making our team look f**kin clueless!!

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

If you don't care if we win/loose/or draw what actually do you care about? lol 

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

I'm sure even with DC's limited football knowledge he couldn't prevent Westwood gifting them the first tonight...even with a makeshift back four we should have won tonight

How does my post have anything to do with DC or CC preventing Westwood's gift, that's his fault.

It's not just about tonight though, is it? People have been moaning about CC for a long time...

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, Matt Woodruff said:

If you don't care if we win/loose/or draw what actually do you care about? lol 

Getting that Buffoon out of this club lol

Being an owl abroad I've always gone on owlstalk to discuss witt fellow owls, soak in the atmosphere and get news and rumours. 

Not anymore. It's a depressing, pig infested s*** h****. Was fun for awhile. Not anymore. Can't believe what I'm reading. "Owls" hoping Wednesday lose so CC gets the sack. 

That's it for me. 

Goodnight, and f*** off down the Lane. 

41 minutes ago, MartinOwlMan said:

I predict, that by Christmas, Carlos will still be here, and we will all be glad. 

Yes I think this too. He has wrote books on coaching, he doesn't seem ruffled so maybe usual to him that players and tactics improve as season goes on like last season. He's not daft, he knows what he's doing. :manager:

Edited by S1Owl

3 minutes ago, Shezza said:

Being an owl abroad I've always gone on owlstalk to discuss witt fellow owls, soak in the atmosphere and get news and rumours. 

Not anymore. It's a depressing, pig infested s*** h****. Was fun for awhile. Not anymore. Can't believe what I'm reading. "Owls" hoping Wednesday lose so CC gets the sack. 

That's it for me. 

Goodnight, and f*** off down the Lane. 

4/10 on the flounceometer

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

NOW!not bothered if we win/lose or draw, he's stubborn, he's obviously losing the dressing room, yes I am blaming him for Westwoods clanger, yes I'm blaming him for making our forwards look bang average and making our team look f**kin clueless!!

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

after 3 whole games.....

WTF was that interview?? Suggesting that we are at a disadvantage due to the amount of money other clubs are spending it seemed...how about get our transfer policy right Carlos. And is anybody any the wiser RE: Nando?? He talks in complete riddles. Clown.

Edited by roundhayowl
  • Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, runningaround said:

after 3 whole games.....

After 40 plus games flower, did you not watch the debacle last season?

9 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

How does my post have anything to do with DC or CC preventing Westwood's gift, that's his fault.

It's not just about tonight though, is it? People have been moaning about CC for a long time...

You said what if it isn't CC's fault and DC knows this...I just pointed out that even with DC's lack of football nous he knows that CC is not to blame for Westwood's gaffe...I answered you post in the affirmative

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, roundhayowl said:

WTF was that interview?? Suggesting that we are at a disadvantage due to the amount of money other clubs are spending it seemed...how about get our transfer policy right Carlos. And is anybody any the wiser RE: Nando?? He talks in complete riddles. ***.

Man on borrowed time