Most tenenous reason to hit CC over the head with.

2 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what I meant when I said "It's the anti moan lobby that are the most toxic on here"

And it's a bit too thought through, considering i am an irrelevance :columbo:

Positing personal insults is what makes this forum toxic, not criticism of the manager. 

Give us a break, don't even try and intellectualise your vitriol ! Support your club man ! Peaks and troughs, that's football you can't legislate for every happening. The sun will soon break through the cloud. lol

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Give us a break, don't even try and intellectualise your vitriol ! Support your club man ! Peaks and troughs, that's football you can't legislate for every happening. The sun will soon break through the cloud. lol

I don't think you know the meaning of the word vitriol Nev.

Posting thought out reasons for being pi55ed off with the manager is not it. 

2 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

I personally think its a shared responsibility between CC and DC.

I am not happy with CC for his refusal to evolve and his rigidity in sticking to much the same team as two years ago. The team needs to evolve because we are stuck in a defensive style that doesn't yield enough wins. . 

But I'm also frustrated that our transfer policy doesn't seem to fit the needs of the team. Of course I'm happy that we have money, which we have never had before but it isn't directly improving the team. It is being spent on squad players, or players that end up as squad players because Carlos won't give them a chance (or players we didn't really need like Rhodes). 

So with DC money CC hasn't improved our squad, FFS this is getting ridiculous now.

Just now, Bodhidharma said:

I said team not squad.

Alot of wasted money spent on squad players. 

Same thing its gonads of course he's improved both the team and squad that's why instead of finishing mid table we have finished 6th & 4th, We haven't started well but lets give him a chance before calling for his head.

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I heard a theory from a very well connected local journo.

Have a good think about it before you dismiss it out of hand. The more you think about it, the more alarm bells start ringing.

Carlos is apparently a staunch European, and he was massively upset at the Brexit vote.

His team selection is now largely influenced by country of origin and views on Brexit.

Scottish players are generally a shoe in to the side, as they wanted to stay in Europe.

English players have to work twice as hard for a place as they are considered traitors.

Portuguese players get a 4 year contract, but only have to play twice a season. The rest of the time they can chill out. That's a perk of being from the Motherland.

Irish players have no chance, as they have no idea whether they are in or out of Europe. The same with Welshies.

Carlos will never sign a German, as he thinks they are already too dominant in Europe. The same applies to the French. Helan was forced to retire for saying Carlos bought his degree off the internet.

Italians and Spanish aren't allowed as they are always skint and borrowing money from the Eu.

Mcguigan was actually frozen out for voting Lib dem. 

There are other rumours I can't actually post, but the journo says think Big Dave and people smuggling in wagons full of cottage cheese, and Carlos gets a cut.

All makes sense now doesn't it.

Barry McGuigan was frozen out because Carlos thought he was punching above his weight actually.

5 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Maybe also declare your allegiance before posing as an independent researcher 

My allegiance is totally, completely, 100% to Sheffield Wednesday Football Club and its representatives & staff. Carlos being one of those.

I'm not sure everyone who posts on here can genuinely, hand on heart, say that.

If or when Carlos goes, the next incumbent, even if i didn't particularly agree with the appointment would get the same 100% support.

I have applied that from being a kid when Vic Buckingham was in charge through all the ones in between and now to Carlos and even though some in hindsight were clearly no marks, at the time and during their tenure they also had my 100% support.

Might sound strange to some on here, but that's why we're called 'supporters' and not 'customers'. 

I fully expect those of a certain mindset to fail to understand these sentiments and no doubt one of the more predictable of the group will probably refer to that point of view akin to being a 'clapper'.  Dip your bread!!