Terrible again.

If that game had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it at half time to save us further punishment. We were bullied in all parts of the pitch, and were extremely fortunate to go in trailing by a single goal. We desperately need some physical presence to counter the tactics of sides like QPR today, and many more to come, if we are to be anywhere at the end of the season.

We weren't terrible at all

Does your brain work in binary 'Fantastic' or 'Terrible' only or is it the usual alcohol fueled Saturday night bullsht 

We weren't great in the first half but kept QPR at bay apart from the goal.

For a large chunk of the second half we were very good and perhaps should have kicked on for a second goal but both teams ran out of steam and looked knackered.  As if its needed we have green shoots of recovery after the first game.  Could do better but there is enough to come from the team and manager so just chill.

There was less drama on 1988s Eastenders Christmas episode than on here.  Toys everywhere.

6 hours ago, SW_Owl said:

Have to say, I'm no Jose but I coach to a decent standard- tactics and shape awful.

Can you be more specific? At which stage in the game? I ask because CC changed formation at half time and that seemed to make a big difference.