OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

22 hours ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

This.

Ever since September they've been crawling out from under the woodwork like a bad infestation of lice.

Yet for the previous 5/6 years, you would have had more chance of seeing Lord Lucan riding Shergar through town than seeing someone in a red and white shirt.

Idiots.

They were going to win the league in Sept lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

Another pig with a sideways swipe. Wonder what they'll be saying when it all turns sour as it inevitably will?

I can understand his point, it was an odd appointment at Swansea, but not at the expense of Wilder, Wilder hasn't achieved owt in the Championship yet, and no Premier League side is going to appoint someone who got a promotion in the third tier, and with a club who were the biggest in that league.

2 minutes ago, TheRock said:

I can understand his point, it was an odd appointment at Swansea, but not at the expense of Wilder, Wilder hasn't achieved owt in the Championship yet, and no Premier League side is going to appoint someone who got a promotion in the third tier, and with a club who were the biggest in that league.

I think it may have been on the cards for a while, a few months at least, and possibly the reason why the players' morale and aptitude faded

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

I'm a fan, been all over the piggy boards for a few months spreading er ... a little happiness :tango: 

Why you think they've dipped in form?

cos they lost their best player

they've been found out

they were punching