New home shirt - Picture (Leak)

45 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Just seen Uniteds new away kit in blue and white 

Makes ours from last season look like a Sunday League sides 

Reckon PURPLE must be the new blue !!

Sheffield United have revealed their new away kit for the upcoming season and it's not exactly one for the purists.

The Blades will wear a fetching purple shirt on their travels this campaign, teamed with white shorts and white socks.

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Not sure what you're looking at 

The v neck is brilliant, much better than stupid collars.

The Adidas makes it desirable too, and the leisurewear that goes with it 

Our move to a non branded kit is a real shame... would love to see us embrace Puma again. Or Nike. Our Adidas.

Anything but Asdadas tbh

Each to their own. V-neck collar looks terrible, all your adidas kits and training gear are just standard templates for every non-elite team, all look the same other than the colour, and if we decided to go with an off-red change kit there would be uproar.

The amount of time it is taking for us to make any progress on our kits is very disappointing but I am interested to see what we will produce as opposed to having a template kit the same as everyone else under that manufacturer.

40 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

I think new Blades away kit looks great, Reminds me of Harchester United from Sky 1's Dream Team.

You think so ? Personally I think it's laughably vile . Looks like a Primark t shirt with a pig badge on it . 

59 minutes ago, cross owl said:

You think so ? Personally I think it's laughably vile . Looks like a Primark t shirt with a pig badge on it . 

Disagree completely, it think it looks great, sponsors on it are a bit poor but could be worse it could have McCabe across the front .

19 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Disagree completely, it think it looks great, sponsors on it are a bit poor but could be worse it could have McCabe across the front .

I reckon every blade would rather have mccabe on the front if he was pumping  cash in rather than having teletext that most people thought haven't existed for thirty years :manager: