So What Needs To Happen.

Minimum we need in my view...

1x CB assuming we keep Sasso too

1x RW with pace to give us something different to Wallace

1x CM who is a beast 

The reason I say only 1 winger is because id be quite happy to let Reach and Forestieri fight the the left wing spot. 

If I was being very greedy id want a RB as I don't think Palmer is good enough. 

So only 3 or 4 signings needed really, all about quality not quantity this summer. Agree with others we need to get off to a good start too. 

We as fans need to back the players, manager & coaching staff at all times. Accept there may be times where we hit a rough patch.

Instead of calling for Carlos' head or slagging off our players we need to encourage them. Help them out of any tough times & sing like we're winning even when we're not.

1 hour ago, 19owl08 said:

We as fans need to back the players, manager & coaching staff at all times. Accept there may be times where we hit a rough patch.

Instead of calling for Carlos' head or slagging off our players we need to encourage them. Help them out of any tough times & sing like we're winning even when we're not.

Not going to happen on this site...do that with your mates at the match...this site is la la land

18 hours ago, tuttuttut said:

He needs to use season 1 tactics at home, on the attack with pacey wingers.

Away he needs to use season 2 tactics, keep it tight and hit them in stages. 

I'd like to think a big points total should be returned will possible top 2 finish.

Basically we need to copy Brighton 

Tactics AND kit 

:stuwinky:

Well I can't help but blame myself for the last two seasons so I'm taking pre season extremely seriously. Last season I got so excited I went to the pub and forgot my lucky jocks and started drinking way too early so the game was a blur and well I was a total tool at the pub "I'm in Victoria Australia" so pre game drinks started for me 12 hours before the game... owh and the jocks. This season I was a good boy watched the game at home but wore my lucky jocks ... however the wife washed them which wasn't part of the plan. So for the upcoming season I'm wairing in a new pair of jocks that will not be washed at all and be worn for every single game of the season. My partner had a point in the fact the skid mark was starting to talk to her every time she walked past the tree they have hung on so I did understand. So this year I'm putting them in the safe behind lock and key with only me knowing the combination. I'm sorry to let you all down and promise to step up to the plate next year

We need to win 4 more games than last season.

In all honesty though I don't see anyone running away with the league like Newcastle and Brighton have done this season. Those coming down will be on a a fairly even footing to us.

Improve the wing backs, a younger 1St choice CB than Loovens and a ball playing screening midfielder and I think we're sorted.