2 proper wingers and a centre back

38 minutes ago, Think tank said:

I think Hunt proved towards the end of the season that he is capable of filling that position. 

And Palmer was perhaps man of the match versus Fulham Right back, not a priority for me, as with every position, we could upgrade, but there are bigger priorities than right back

On 18/05/2017 at 08:26, BD2OWL said:

You cannot have the likes of Rhodes, Fletcher & Winnall in the side and put one decent cross a game in.

I really want Carlos to stay, continuity is very important and top 6 in his first 2 seasons is impressive (though we have fans who somehow think it isnt), but the above is true just strange how CC and the coaching team don't seem to see it.

7 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I really want Carlos to stay, continuity is very important and top 6 in his first 2 seasons is impressive (though we have fans who somehow think it isnt), but the above is true just strange how CC and the coaching team don't seem to see it.

When you only play with one winger for half the season then you don't put many crosses in...on one side at least!

37 minutes ago, osowl said:

When you only play with one winger for half the season then you don't put many crosses in...on one side at least!

This is the issue for me . We have arguably the best strike force in the championship , but dont provide them with any service because we play narrow without any genuine touchline hugging wingers. 

Weren't one of the top six in for Fletcher? 

I think we have as a collective the best strikers on the league. One for one maybe not but how many go 5 deep and argue about who's number 4/5 Winnal or Fessi?