Carlos must read this

Guest Higgi

6 hours ago, Forza SPAL said:

However, the guy breaking the Pardew story on here a couple of weeks ago or so deserves a bit of credit. He was slaughtered as being a Blade, fishing, attention seeking etc. yet the story now seems to have some substance.

Eh? What substance?

11 hours ago, Higgi said:

Carlos you can not leave we love you,You started something so we hope you Finnish it  You are a very special man the best manager we've had for many a years and nothing would give me greater pleasure than for you to take us to the premier league were we belong . Oh by the way take no notice to all the bobbar what's been said in the media or all the rumours. Your the man all Wednesdayites want as our manager.

Not meaning to sound harsh but when you start begging managers to stay it's normally too late. 

Let's just see what happens although I think DC as been left unimpressed this season and the decision to change managers if we do was made before the unbeaten run when it looked like we might struggle to make playoffs so it could be too late.

I think both DC and CC are proud men so sacking mid season was out of the question much like with Stewart Gray.

14 minutes ago, dazzler07 said:

Not meaning to sound harsh but when you start begging managers to stay it's normally too late. 

Let's just see what happens although I think DC as been left unimpressed this season and the decision to change managers if we do was made before the unbeaten run when it looked like we might struggle to make playoffs so it could be too late.

I think both DC and CC are proud men so sacking mid season was out of the question much like with Stewart Gray.

What evidence do you have that DC is unimpressed?  To my knowledge he's never publically expressed an opinion one way or another on the issue.  I can't see why you would think DC is unimpressed unless you have some information about the matter which no one else has.