Fan bloody tastic

Guest Deleted member

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Few on here are booing would have preferred us to push in scintillating style, a great game everyone happy with the prospect of having to score two at Hillsborough !

Me, i'm bloody delighted ! lol

Finely balanced I think Nev, they won't be pushover's BUT I think the lack of fire power for them and our vast array of firepower will see us through.

Just now, mrbluesky said:

Finely balanced I think Nev, they won't be pushover's BUT I think the lack of fire power for them and our vast array of firepower will see us through.

You are so right 11v 11 no such thing as a pushover but starting level in a home tie with us at capacity. They looked both drained and sheepish in post match interviews. Thinking strongly that we should have enough in the tank and on our bench to see it through. Moderate confidence is my mental state ATM.

1 hour ago, Bodhidharma said:

They managed to close us out of the game completely in an attacking sense whilst still getting men forward themselves.

Our midfield looked weak. I never thought we could miss one player- Hooper- so badly.

I want Carlos to change the team on wednesday. Personally I'd drop both bannan and reach. Hutchinson in midfield will help in turning the ball over and quick transitions. 

I'm bit tired of watching Bannan as a defender. Might as well have a proper defensive midfielder in that roll if that is how we are gonna play.

lol

Hark at Mike Bassett

6 hours ago, Grandad said:

What a brilliant first leg. 

Didn't look troubled

Forestieri managed 70 minutes

They had loads of possession and did nothing 

Didn't look troubled 

Their home advantage is gone 

Didn't look troubled 

Bring on Wednesday night 

Don't forget we didn't look troubled either.     lol.    You're absolutely right Grandad we wasn't, it was a job well done.  UTO 

6 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Wagner looked a bit rattled in his interview. He knows they've missed their big chance today

Thought the same looking at their players. Their faces suggested they'd just lost. Maybe they have given their all & having nothing to show for it will just kill their confidence?? Hope so anyway.

For all those saying, we should have "gone for it more" imagine this time last year against Brighton we had played as well as we did but didn't score. Would you have come away disappointed/frustrated despite a decent performance? I know I would, that's how Huddersfield will be feeling tonight I imagine.