Sunday Supplement on Sky

On 30 April 2017 at 17:49, latemodelchild said:

Was just about to post the sky ad observations. What the frick have we done to upset the media? They are absolutely ignoring us. It's almost conspiracy theory levels.

It's a sign. They won't be able to ignore us soon.

Seriously though, who cares? If we do the business in a few weeks time, they'll all be talking about us.

since the Norwich battering 2 months ago apart from the 2-0 v Rotherham all your wins have been single goal affairs, not really anything to shout about.

whereas Fulham have been getting eye catching wins away at Newcastle huddersfiel Norwich

is it 5x 3-1 wins?

on the other hand they have also lost games

I think its more to do with the type of football they play, so,me of their stuff is fantastic to watch from a neutrals point of view

entertainment might catch the pundits eyes but doesn't win you promotion

10 minutes ago, hullite said:

since the Norwich battering 2 months ago apart from the 2-0 v Rotherham all your wins have been single goal affairs, not really anything to shout about.

whereas Fulham have been getting eye catching wins away at Newcastle huddersfiel Norwich

is it 5x 3-1 wins?

I think its more to do with the type of football they play, so,me of their stuff is fantastic to watch from a neutrals point of view

You have a point there and especially your last point !

15 minutes ago, hullite said:

is it 5x 3-1 wins?

Brilliant reasoning, you strip out our good results but don't do the same to Fulham.

Yes. Fulham are a decent team and nice to watch and good luck to them but they are no world beaters or they would be higher than what they are, as quickly as their performances have risen so they can equally drop back down in performance. 

All four teams are equally matched and whoever comes through it won't be due to the failings of the other clubs just that on that particular day that team was marginally stronger.

I don't fear any of the others nor do expect the others to fear anyone else, it's that close.

21 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Brilliant reasoning, you strip out our good results but don't do the same to Fulham.

Yes. Fulham are a decent team and nice to watch and good luck to them but they are no world beaters or they would be higher than what they are, as quickly as their performances have risen so they can equally drop back down in performance. 

All four teams are equally matched and whoever comes through it won't be due to the failings of the other clubs just that on that particular day that team was marginally stronger.

I don't fear any of the others nor do expect the others to fear anyone else, it's that close.

but surely that's what neutrals do? they cherry pick the stand-out results and ignore the " boring" ones.

Fulham have two ex hull city players who played in the prem with us and maybe that's why they catch our eye more than most?

throw in top scorers in the division and they are suddenly everyones "second team"

don't forget sky have to sell the play offs to the armchair fans so they are bound to hype up a team that's scores a few more goals than anyone else

football fans are paranoid, a month ago on their forums they were bemoaning the fact that c5's highlights program invariably had them on last or failed to mention them

now they are saying "about time"

i think statistics can  lie but they have gained more points than you since 15.04pm on the 32nd Julember  2017

12 minutes ago, hullite said:

but surely that's what neutrals do? they cherry pick the stand-out results and ignore the " boring" ones.

Fulham have two ex hull city players who played in the prem with us and maybe that's why they catch our eye more than most?

throw in top scorers in the division and they are suddenly everyones "second team"

don't forget sky have to sell the play offs to the armchair fans so they are bound to hype up a team that's scores a few more goals than anyone else

football fans are paranoid, a month ago on their forums they were bemoaning the fact that c5's highlights program invariably had them on last or failed to mention them

i think statistics can  lie but they have gained more points than you since 15.04pm on the 32nd Julember  2017

lol

I like you. Post more things please, especially if they wind up the more precious side of our fan base. 

17 minutes ago, hullite said:

Very droll 

You do get the feeling that if even though every season all the pundits say the team that finishes 3rd deserve to go up, should we finish 3rd it won't be the case.

If you asked the majority of fans who do they want back in the Prem by looking at the following 

Fans 

Stadium

History

I think the majority would say Wednesday over the likes of Uddersfield, Reading, and Fulham.

Yea there ok clubs in their own right but let's face it none of them have ever pulled up any tree's 

1 hour ago, dazzler07 said:

You do get the feeling that if even though every season all the pundits say the team that finishes 3rd deserve to go up, should we finish 3rd it won't be the case.

If you asked the majority of fans who do they want back in the Prem by looking at the following 

Fans 

Stadium

History

I think the majority would say Wednesday over the likes of Uddersfield, Reading, and Fulham.

Yea there ok clubs in their own right but let's face it none of them have ever pulled up any tree's 

excuse me for coming over all knowing/big headed but can I tell you who everyone or at least most fans in the premier league want to be promoted?

nowt to do with fans history stadium or best place for an away day etc

its simply the worst team that are guaranteed to fill one of the relegated spots the following season

giving their team more chance to survive/gain points

last year we were everyones favourites to go up

purely for that reason