28 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Should you have put "Monks embarrased himself"? In which case my comment is irrelevant and I agree with you. If you meant what you put then my comment stands.

Your comment's irrelevant.

All this talk of managerial change. Who knows what Dejphons remit to Carlos has been for this season.

Anyone ?

For all we know , that remit could have been to play safe , contained football , in order to get us into the top six.

Boring to some in the extreme , we've all noticed the different style of play from last season , but we are where we are now. Still in with a grand shot of the premier league.

We've stumbled a bit over the past few weeks , but rest assured , players will be back after the IB , and we push on.

With DCs full backing of Carlos to get us there.

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Remember when undar SG the rumours of us signing wood and the meltdown on here, useless, donkey etc etc... Nearly got as much stick as Dave lol the barstewards done us twice this year, we couldn't handle him. 

hes having a 1 off season, he was rubbish before

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

They've got 1 striker scoring and that is their team.

The goal keeper, defence and midfield must be doing something right too or they would be losing evey game 3-2 with Wood scoring the two goals ? 

Or are we saying Wood is the reason they kept a clean sheet against Brighton..when our eleven men against Brighton's ten couldn't manage that 

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If we had Black shorts at the playoff final I am sure we would have won.

If we had PROPER Blue & White stripes AND Black shorts this season then we would be playing fast attractive football and winning every game.

:manager:

Bring back the 1989 kit, aways had a swagger and gusts in that kit... 

29 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

How did snide Monk get on at Swansea?

He was also a game away from getting the sack up at Leeds

Again. What happened last season at a club we're not conpeting with doesn't matter. Fact is he's doing a good job with not much of a team. He's Bizarro Carlos.

28 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

hes having a 1 off season, he was rubbish before

He's averaged a goal every 2.5 games throughout his career so far. And still only 25. Not too shabby if you ask me.