Is the Preston game live on foreign TV?

Guest Copthorneowl
17 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

http://www.footballstreamings.com/live-streams.html

http://cricfree.sc/football-live-stream

No point downloading or buying owt these are adequate 

For a complete numpty non techy old fart what do we doi just clicked on these above sites and it still seemed less than straight forward.

Any assistance greatly appreciated and you could be my friend for life whoever you are.

xxxxxxx

When you click on the link it usually takes around 30 seconds to connect you to the stream. Wait until you can hear the commentary before you start closing the pop ups down. And be careful, most of the pop ups have X's that don't close the pop up down and actually take you through to that page. Usually the smallest x is the one that gets rid of it.

Guest Copthorneowl
2 minutes ago, Bukta said:

When you click on the link it usually takes around 30 seconds to connect you to the stream. Wait until you can hear the commentary before you start closing the pop ups down. And be careful, most of the pop ups have X's that don't close the pop up down and actually take you through to that page. Usually the smallest x is the one that gets rid of it.

Thanks will give it a try

6 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

For a complete numpty non techy old fart what do we doi just clicked on these above sites and it still seemed less than straight forward.

Any assistance greatly appreciated and you could be my friend for life whoever you are.

xxxxxxx

Ive only ever used these on a pc so not sure how they'd be on a smaller device. 

I find footballstreamings.com to be most reliable. 

Click on the game and there's 4 streams with a red 'flash' button.

http://www.footballstreamings.com/live-streams/4094/Preston-North-End-v-Sheffield-Wednesday-.html

1 out of these is generally OK, let the page, it will probably have a few adverts, don't click on the adverts just find the 2 small x marks and click on them 1 at a time to get rid of the adverts.

If accidentally another tab opens, close it/them via top of screen tab bar or right click to close in status bar at bottom and try again.

If nothing happens when clicking the red 'flash' button, close it and try the next. 

Guest Copthorneowl
1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

Ive only ever used these on a pc so not sure how they'd be on a smaller device. 

I find footballstreamings.com to be most reliable. 

Click on the game and there's 4 streams with a red 'flash' button.

http://www.footballstreamings.com/live-streams/4094/Preston-North-End-v-Sheffield-Wednesday-.html

1 out of these is generally OK, let the page, it will probably have a few adverts, don't click on the adverts just find the 2 small x marks and click on them 1 at a time to get rid of the adverts.

If accidentally another tab opens, close it/them via top of screen tab bar or right click to close in status bar at bottom and try again.

If nothing happens when clicking the red 'flash' button, close it and try the next. 

Thanks matey sorry I can only give you one plus but kisses and HYN.

xxxxxxx

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

I have a Mac (well a mini Mac). Never had a problem with infestation of poo.

Download AVG virus blocker (if you haven't already) its free and you don't even realise its working away in the background.

If you have a smart phone and smart telly thats the easiest way.  

I have both and the tv hard wired into the Broadband so whats the best way to connect ?