Where are you @ with Carvalhal?

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Ellis,

On Gray, I saw it reported on NewsNow aggregate site ages ago, long after he got sacked.

Basically said that they'd arranged the deal for Vardy but DC dashed it at £5 million.

Also, that Pearson was eager to sell.

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 22:17, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Erm the post actually asked

"where you are with CC", but you read it how you want, you usually do...

The fact is it doesn't matter how well you play, this is a results business.

As I said, 10 games is the traditional norm on here and he still has 2 games before we should judge, maybe the expectation level is / was too high but he helped fuel it...

It still feels like he dun't really know who he should play...

Edited by daveyboy66

He shouldn't be sacked even if we lose on Saturday. We're hardly at crisis point, ok we're not doing as well as everyone hoped but apart from the Ipswich game we haven't been playing badly. We're creating enough chances but not converting them and you can't blame Carlos for that. 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

After last night's Radio Sheffield negative interview about Summer spending, coming to view that Carlos is really not responsible for these crap buys (he's binned Darby already).

On that basis, should still remain Head Coach with a buying king to with EFLexperience to help him.

0 - 2 we'll beat  Wolves, FF again. 

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 09:31, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

Ellis,

On Gray, I saw it reported on NewsNow aggregate site ages ago, long after he got sacked.

Basically said that they'd arranged the deal for Vardy but DC dashed it at £5 million.

Also, that Pearson was eager to sell.

All rubbish I assure you, Vardy had a conversation about going on loan (no teams were mentioned) for a season in the pre season before they got promotion and Pearson told him why do you want to go out on loan when you could be a premier league player next year and assured him he was a big part of the plans

He stayed scored 25+ and got promoted

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Well, in words of Christine Keeler, they would say that wouldn't they.

No one is now gonna admit to trying to flog or not buy Vardy for £5 million , are they?

If you listen to Tricky Trev nowadays, he virtually begged Cantona to stay.

17 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

Well, in words of Christine Keeler, they would say that wouldn't they.

No one is now gonna admit to trying to flog or not buy Vardy for £5 million , are they?

If you listen to Tricky Trev nowadays, he virtually begged Cantona to stay.

Vardy thing didn't happen trust me

Just now, Grimbarian said:

He only trusts the voices in his head that help validate his fruit loop conspiracy agenda on here, whatever the purpose of that may be.

lol

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Grimby, can't believe quality of your fantastic and entertaining posts.

Why is such a proven leader like you stuck in some frozen dump up there at £9 a pint?

It can only relate  to Alfred Nobel (while genius, you can't be Dylan as he promised to swerve Stockholm).

Abba groupie?  

Average fans this season to grace Hillsborough 25k scattered amongst these are several thousands of idiots calling for CC's head! 

In his first year in English football he manged to take a team to Wembley a playoff final and in my opinion he did it in style we turned out in numbers although it wasn't to be 

Now he's back for his second year and it's not all gravy and plain sailing! we all lose our minds and call for him to be axed just 2 points from playoffs does that mean all teams below us should sack their managers ? 

There isn't any reason we should sack him best manager in years and a genuine loveable guy he gets my vote until the end of this season and I will reassess my thoughts then

So stop this sack him now business just so they can get strip the squad and get their own players in if we don't do this then we are DOOMED and I'm binning my season ticket

^^^^^ Pathetic fans ^^^^^ 

If there were "thousands" calling for his head,he would be on borrowed time.(Once the chairman sees a major change in atmosphere towards him)

As it is,there are a few wanting him gone,without naming a replacement who could/should/would do better,other than ridiculous or just down right stupid ones,their call would be "we only want whats best for the club",inferring no other bugger knows whats best.

2 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

He only trusts the voices in his head that help validate his fruit loop conspiracy agenda on here, whatever the purpose of that may be.

I think he's raised a few interesting points about the way modern football is run.

You may discount these points but I keep an open mind about posters who do research. He mixes some facts with (at times), wild speculation but let's not go down the fruit loop road? 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Costy , that's fair and of course, unless you 're DC, there must be some speculation / inferences / gossip etc otherwise Owlstalk would die and we'd be even more in the dark.

You can be convicted of murder solely on  circumstantial evidence.

As stated, if Joao (who used to be "owned" by Doyen, now just his agents) scores 10 while Hoops is injured, we'll all be well happy.

Guest Copthorneowl

CC 's done an outstanding job so far none of us truly know the depth of his influence over buys or sales but what we do know is:-

He took us to Wembley

Produced the best home performances in terms of goals and style of play for a generation,

Has been universally loved by most fans and the media guys

Restored the good name and respect for SWFC across the country thanks to the way we played. Etc.etc.

In my opinion he has more than deserved the right to remain our manager for the rest of the season minimum.

However we could always rejoin the sack the manager merrygoround then sack the coaching staff the get rid of some of our very good players still waiting to make a mark, start to fail again pee off the chairman and go back to square one which is very low on my wish list. UTO? 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Copthorney,

You are correct, except he's not our manager still just Head  Coach.

Hence why crap Summer signings may not all be down to him.

And this further supports  your point about keeping him. .

Guest Copthorneowl
4 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

Copthorney,

You are correct, except he's not our manager still just Head  Coach.

Hence why crap Summer signings may not all be down to him.

And this further supports  your point about keeping him. .

Thanks matey but in all honesty there all 'managers' to me probably an age thing.