OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I almost want em to get up now just to see em flounder and drop back down again. Think that would just about kill em off. Would be a magical 150th year for us :manager:

I wouldn't mind seeing both teams promoted actually. Then we could sing MIND THE GAP WITH RENEWED VIGOUR AND ENTHUSIASM lol THEN, when they go back down we can let 'em know the gap's back to normal. i.e. INTERSTELLER. :tango:

6 hours ago, lincolnowl said:

Listening to Gidds interview Carlos is painful. He often has to re-phrase his questions because they are pure and utter rubbish. 

Im sure Carlos winds him up half the time in response to the poor questions. 

Staton on is by far and away the best on there, when his head isn't up his own bum. 

Not sure how Carlos is supposed to answer some of the questions he's asked when Giddings uses phrases like "Food for thought".

2 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I almost want em to get up now just to see em flounder and drop back down again. Think that would just about kill em off. Would be a magical 150th year for us :manager:

Ideal scenario!

interesting call that   caller used silly immotive language 'fascists' etc that spoilt his point about 'get t'lane merchants' shouting down differing opinions

shame rob and gids played the we're thick gigglers  however agree with Rob that teams are setting up to spoil