Hey Jude

Fantastico!

Always a fave song (chant? :biggrin: ) of Wenesdayites down the years. Now we have roofs all over the ground it captures the noise better than it used to but, in truth, I can't remember the whole ground singing like that back in the olden days of my youth. I love the simple, brutal "Wednesday" boom boom boom "Wednesday" boom boom boom just as much, though. 

When the great blue and white tribe gets behind the team then nobody - absolutely nobody - can best us for passion and noise.

Hey Jude was fantastic. Would be great if we could get some lyrics for the rest of it as well but the chorus was incredible. Probably my favourite moment.

Dejphon, we're all so glad

Took the Massive, and made them better

Remember to let us into your heart

Then you can keep making it better

Carlos, don't be afraid

Tell the team to go out and get 'em

The minute we get under their skin

Then you begin to make it better

Hey Jude was fantastic. Would be great if we could get some lyrics for the rest of it as well but the chorus was incredible. Probably my favourite moment.

If it's played all the way through I sing the regular lyrics.

Like Hi Ho.

Beautiful song & when it started off on Friday with 'take a sad song and make it better' I was belting that out.

Guest 1banana2banana

Someone please please please put the full game on youtube with pre match etc on. It'll get a lot of views as I know loads who want to re watch it

Guest trusty_left_peg

Always remember Sunderland coming here in 2007 and singing it for Roy Keane. Their support was impressive that day.

We do it better though, obviously.