Pearson

Guest totemowl

This is a major problem for me though mate if true. How can we have different people recommending signing different players for the same position and expect to be successful?

Too many cooks and all that.....DC needs to get a grip in my opinion.

Crazy innit. It's never worked at Southampton, Spurs, Chelsea, Man City, etc so why does anyone think it's going to work here!

This is a major problem for me though mate if true. How can we have different people recommending signing different players for the same position and expect to be successful?

Too many cooks and all that.....DC needs to get a grip in my opinion.

I agree - pretty sure Lachman was a Roeder signing and he hasn't got a look in either - committee doesn't work and DC must be starting to realise this or he wouldn't let CC keep replacing the committees bad signings - we have to give Carlos a bit more time and if we do replace him we need to scrap the committee at the same time

I suppose just never known a Wednesday manager under pressure and he was at the time doing somthing like that - I can't imagine it going down well with our fan base - but if we don't start winning soon he could be the best candidate out if work

Anyway, never gonna happen. He'll be at Stoke City soon.

Guest totemowl

We have been led to believe that CC has nothing to do with identifying and singing the players...his job is purely to coach hence it would be easy to replace him and not disrupt anything.

Do you believe the head coachs at Chelsea and Man City have nothing to do with who they sign?

Who led you to believe CC has no influence? Where's the evidence.

Btw where did Leicester finish with Pearson in charge?

How are they doing now a foreign coach has taken charge?

A foreign coach who knows the league inside out and has experience of managing in the prem before so knows exactly what to expect and how the English game works. 

THAT is the difference between Raniari and CC . 

Guest totemowl

I don't have any evidence....where did I say it was fact?

The committee apologists that come on her have spouted it from the day the committee idea was mentioned.

"We are led to believe..." by Owlstalk! lol

Guest totemowl

They won the Championship and consolidated in the Premiership didn't they?

Sorry. Correct answer is

Finished 14th with Pearson in charge.

Now 2nd with foreign coach in charge.

Yet, and despite recent history in Chamionship, some bang on about the need for an english manager.