I thought he was on around 50k same as Jones at Cardiff? According to Blackburn and Cardiff fans, though no idea how reliable that is and no idea if we can afford their wages but we'll find out soon. Whether we bring in someone of the likes of Rhodes; McCormack, Jones, Vydra or Hooper, how great is it to be linked with players of that quality rather than some of the dross we've scraped from the bargain bin over the past decade.

Wouldnt say our wage bill is that high tbh, lees, matias, ff and Westwood probably on a decent amount but I'd bet downing, bent and ince combined are on more than our entire starting 11 and qprs must be astronomical. Old "Scrooge" did well in keeping wages down chansiri had a kind of clean slate. Don't get me wrong it's possibly doubled on ours last year, but I'd be surprised if its half of boro's, hull's, Derby's, qprs or even Fulhams

Edited by BenitoBarham

Fair enough, but I don't see point in speculating what we can or cannot afford

That is all

Yea maybe true, dont think it's a discussion about who we can afford tho, ffp is a load of rubbish imo. Think it's just more of a justification amonst ourselves, or something like that. Or we are bored with too much free time.

lol

Edited by BenitoBarham