For those struggling to keep up...

Years of hurt, and we just can't shake off the defence mechanism. Scarred for life some of us.

Good times are on their way back, we're loaded, have a much improved group of players, yet we still think something is bound to go wrong.

Shall we club together for a psychologist?

90% of me is excited by these signings and 10% of me is worried both short term and long term.

Short term that they don't gel and there's no team spirit. Also, I get the feeling that if we're not in the top 6 at Christmas CC will get sacked and we'll sign another 11 players in January, effectively starting again.

This brings me to the massive elephant in the room: FFP. If we don't go up this season, are we gonna be like Blackburn and Forest next season?

FFP not quite the problem it was though. Can now lose £39 million over a rolling 3 year period. Come at a good time for us. We have new money and CC will address the commercial side, whereas clubs like Forest, QPR etc have already blown their load and owners now being far more cautious. The balance of power appears to have shifted very much in our favour, at least for the time being.

Years of hurt, and we just can't shake off the defence mechanism. Scarred for life some of us.

Good times are on their way back, we're loaded, have a much improved group of players, yet we still think something is bound to go wrong.

Shall we club together for a psychologist?

There is enough emotional angst amongst our fanbase to keep an army of therapists in work for life! lol  

Corry
Young
Floro

McCabe
Kelhar

These 5 only played a total of 1 minute of league football for us last term (McCabe). I make that 6 out and 15 in without this lot. 

There's no doubt we've brought a lot of quality in, but a lot of the new players aren't going to get much game time. 

Agreed with all apart from maghoma and kirkland. Maghoma could have been a different playing under ccs tactics gray limited him

He may or may not have improved with us but hes clearly got something to be doing well for birmingham.

Shouldnt have let maghoma go he would have done a good job for us this year

Well Ladies and Gentlemen. I can't actually believe this, but we already have the winner, and the two runners up, for the most hillarious posts of the season. And we are still in August!

Congrats stocksyuto. Take a bow.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen. I can't actually believe this, but we already have the winner, and the two runners up, for the most hillarious posts of the season. And we are still in August!

Congrats stocksyuto. Take a bow.

It was only abit of bait pal knew a few would bite due to the maghoma hate lol

That includes me...

Lewis Buxton Jack Hunt

Giles Coke Lewis McGugan

Paul Corry Modou Sougou

Rafa Floro Daniel Pudil

Dejan Kelhar, Vincent Sasso

Gary Madine Lucas Joao

Joe Mattock Rhoys Wiggins

Jacques Maghoma Marco Matias

Rhys McCabe Alex Lopez

Matt Young Michael Turner

Kamil Zayatte Darryl Lachman

Chris Maguire Ross Wallace

Chris Kirkland Lewis Price

Fernando Forestieri

Barry Bannan

And not many think we've grabbed a regular goal-scorer yet.

Might be half a dozen that have played their last games for us.

Just think what a quality manager could do with that.