F5's at the ready?

Hope it's not today like it to be Tuesday so we have something to watch for once after all the rubbish transfer deadline days over the years.

You, and the others like you, who sit with baited breath on deadline day, have been suckered by Sky. We've had "transfer deadline day" for as long as I can remember, and it's only in the last few years, since Sky decided it could get more viewers by hyping the whole thing up to ridiculous levels, that it's suddenly become so important. I can't believe that people are going to sit glued to their television sets watching Sky go from one location to another, telling us that "there's been no action here so far".

Why not put Football Heaven on tomorrow night, or buy The Star on Wednesday morning, to see whether or not Wednesday have signed anybody?

It's not life or death, just Sky suckering everybody.

Edited by Wolfmanjack

You, and the others like you, who sit with baited breath on deadline day, have been suckered by Sky. We've had "transfer deadline day" for as long as I can remember, and it's only in the last few years, since Sky decided it could get more viewers by hyping the whole thing up to ridiculous levels, that it's suddenly become so important. I can't believe that people are going to sit glued to their television sets watching Sky go from one location to another, telling us that "there's been no action here so far".

Why not put Football Heaven on tomorrow night, or buy The Star on Wednesday morning, to see whether or not Wednesday have signed anybody?

It's weird as I 99% agree with you here and it usually pi$$es me off how hyped up transfer deadline day is.

But given the rumours and our current situation, I am excited by it and will probably be watching SSN tomorrow

If you didn't watch Sky you wouldn't watch any football just the way it is now, and after all the years of rubbish we've put up with it will be nice to see Sheffield Wednesday being talked about with big money bids yes sad but looking forward to it for once.

If you didn't watch Sky you wouldn't watch any football just the way it is now, and after all the years of rubbish we've put up with it will be nice to see Sheffield Wednesday being talked about with big money bids yes sad but looking forward to it for once.

Funny thing is we have money but you wont hear about the bids cause our boardroom has gone all secret squirrel :)

I blame Diana

Guest laptaowl

Only the Premiership seems to matter to Sky , lower league clubs hardly get mentioned on deadline day coverage . Even if we bring in a multi million pound striker it will get no more than 30 seconds report .

I read this aloud in a Morgan Freeman style voice!!!

Guest owlinlincs

The past few deadline days me and a few mates have had the day off work to watch it in the local and had some fun bets with each other. For example sky go to Chelsea and say reports of a bid for someone and one of us says £5 that happens and someone will say bolloxs £5 it doesn't. Or have a £5 on next ground visited.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

The year when Man City + United were trying to sign Berbatov which went on until the last minute was really exciting and since that they hype it every year and it's never matched that.