Leeds away, lunch time KO's and sky

Met three Leeds fans in Turkey last summer. They were probably 20 - 23 years old, and decent enough kids. My Turkish mate told them I was a Wednesday fan, and they started going on about the incident at Hillsborough, where their idiot ran onto the pitch and slapped Kirkland. They reckoned he was a hero, and a top lad, who Leeds fans really looked up to. These three lads seemed like decent kids on the face of it, but were really no better than the rest of the rubbish who support them.

top lad and a hero who Leeds fans look up to ...I can believe it and this tells us all we need to know about Leeds fans  :duntmatter:

Price has got nowt to do with it.

The cheap travel for people living in Sheffield makes it a cost effective away day.

We've come to the agreed conclusion that a lot stay away because of the stewarding/policing at elland road, which is absolutely horrendous I must agree.

However, I'll be there Saturday, last away game before I head back down south after a nice 4 weeks at home.

Met three Leeds fans in Turkey last summer. They were probably 20 - 23 years old, and decent enough kids. My Turkish mate told them I was a Wednesday fan, and they started going on about the incident at Hillsborough, where their idiot ran onto the pitch and slapped Kirkland. They reckoned he was a hero, and a top lad, who Leeds fans really looked up to. These three lads seemed like decent kids on the face of it, but were really no better than the rest of the rubbish who support them.

Absolute b&llocks 

The only one left looking up was Cawley after he was flattened outside Billy's Bar a couple of months after the Kirkland incident.  Giving it the big one and loving his 15 minute's of fame with his little crew, then bang.....lights out.

Leeds on Leeds is not nice to see but that made me chuckle.