Leeds away, lunch time KO's and sky

If you can call what we take to Elland Road a 'following' anymore.. It is embarrassing, remember when we ripped into the blades for taking 1700 to Barnsley on a Monday night? Well now we're taking less to leeds and have done for 3 seasons, it's comical.

Child starts going to away games on his own and instantly decides he can call out those who don't go, those who will have been to hundreds more away games than he has and without even knowing the facts which will be different for each person,.........that's embarrassing

For me a lunchtime kick off on Sky is perfect.....the price and more importantly the view always puts me off......at this time of year it means I can watch the game on Sky and then watch my son play cricket....for others they may be on holiday, others will have other commitments of both time and money...when you grow up you'll realise this

Child starts going to away games on his own and instantly decides he can call out those who don't go, those who will have been to hundreds more away games than he has and without even knowing the facts which will be different for each person,.........that's embarrassing

For me a lunchtime kick off on Sky is perfect.....the price and more importantly the view always puts me off......at this time of year it means I can watch the game on Sky and then watch my son play cricket....for others they may be on holiday, others will have other commitments of both time and money...when you grow up you'll realise this

Old enough to be called a child yet done 3 years in army and a tour of afghan.. yeah so immature and I obviously haven't grown up yet, brilliant.

I wasn't calling out those who can't go, I was giving my opinion, which I'm standing by, and I don't doubt that the older generation have been hundreds of times more than me, funnily enough didn't get a choice when I was born mate.

Not really here to get into an argument, but taking a personal dig at someone stating there opinion is a bit pathetic mate.

If you're one of these older lot who's being to 'hundred's more games then tbh I'd expect better from you.

Not my fault you can't take your tinted specs off and see that it is actually a poor following.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Was in ticket office today we sold 1.000 tickets for Saturday it's poor but understandable with it being on sky & price

No problem with the attendance, poo ground, poo price.

The problem is that we claim to have a decent away support. We don't anymore

As a 17 year old in the 1990s, had to queue at 6 am to get a ticket for this one. The manc teams would do the same now and sell out at day 1.

Edited by zzmdu

No problem with the attendance, poo ground, poo price.

The problem is that we claim to have a decent away support. We don't anymore

As a 17 year old in the 1990s, had to queue at 6 am to get a ticket for this one. The manc teams would do the same now and sell out at day 1.

As said previously, if we were kicking off at 3pm at Leeds without tv coverage we would take 3,000 or so easy Regardless of the price.

Haven't been to that shíthole since 2013 manly cos of the police who felt the need to go OTT on my little brother who has learning difficulties, they felt the need to frog March him with other spectators to the train station screaming at him to "hurry the Fück up get closer to the man in front (he couldn't physically get any closer) or you'll spend the night at the police station" also threatening him with "if you don't move quickly I'll leave you for the Leeds fans" when I intervened I told him to lay off him he has learning difficulties and your scaring him I got told "it's not my fùcking fault he's a spaz" they then searched me and told me "you won't be getting on this train if you don't shut you gob" when I got to the train station I made a complaint to the transport police officers on the platform who didn't wanna know and was told to "fück off home to Sheffield"

So..........

Fück off elland road

Fück off Leeds United

Fück off West Yorkshire police

And Fück off Leeds in general

Your not getting another penny off me, I'll be in the pub spending my money on Saturday.

Haven't been to that shíthole since 2013 manly cos of the police who felt the need to go OTT on my little brother who has learning difficulties, they felt the need to frog March him with other spectators to the train station screaming at him to "hurry the Fück up get closer to the man in front (he couldn't physically get any closer) or you'll spend the night at the police station" also threatening him with "if you don't move quickly I'll leave you for the Leeds fans" when I intervened I told him to lay off him he has learning difficulties and your scaring him I got told "it's not my fùcking fault he's a spaz" they then searched me and told me "you won't be getting on this train if you don't shut you gob" when I got to the train station I made a complaint to the transport police officers on the platform who didn't wanna know and was told to "fück off home to Sheffield"

So..........

Fück off elland road

Fück off Leeds United

Fück off West Yorkshire police

And Fück off Leeds in general

Your not getting another penny off me, I'll be in the pub spending my money on Saturday.

That's the worst story I've heard on here, stepped the line big time.

Should have just kicked off and gone to court mate.

That's the worst story I've heard on here, stepped the line big time.

Should have just kicked off and gone to court mate.

Thought about that but I would'nt be able to prove what they said etc etc and Tbh mate I just wanted to get out of Leeds and my brother home to my parents but vowed never to go back

Sadly didn't think of that, good advice for anyone caught in a similar situation in future though

Shame you didn't mate, same poo poo everytime we go there.

I remember standing at the front in the varney game, Leeds fans hand gesturing us all day, as soon as we got pissed off with it and did it back, that was it, stewards going mental, this ogre type security woman in a black suit kicking off, told them what I thought of them and the Leeds fans behind the goal, absolute classless football club.

i .share your opinion Ryan we should take more numbers to Leeds . I just feel that a big, noisy following helps lift the team doesn't it ??

hope we can somehow manage to increase our following when / if we reach the premiership, where ticket prices will be even higher

I'm going on Saturday  because I want to cheer the owls on. shouting at the tv cheering the lads on doesn't help my team much