Leeds away, lunch time KO's and sky

If you can call what we take to Elland Road a 'following' anymore.. It is embarrassing, remember when we ripped into the blades for taking 1700 to Barnsley on a Monday night? Well now we're taking less to leeds and have done for 3 seasons, it's comical.

If you think its embarassing, then you must lead a very sad life.

Boasting about attendances is what people fall back on when their team is poo poo.

Who cares about attendances? All I care about are points and goals.

If you think its embarassing, then you must lead a very sad life.

Boasting about attendances is what people fall back on when their team is poo poo.

Who cares about attendances? All I care about are points and goals.

Actually I lead a quite good life, but I am entitled to an opinion as are you.

So you're telling me taking 780 for an half an hour journey isn't embarrassing? Yet we always brag how good our support is?

Yes I get the price, the kick off time, but leeds would sell that allocation and I can think of a few other clubs that would too at our level.

Does it not annoy you when we get ripped for taking a poo poo following?

Why can't we have all 3, like I'm league 1?

What was it, we took 5500 to Preston then 3 days later 3700 to Walsall just after Christmas too?

We were boasting at that point.

Id rather stay in pub and spend my money there tbh. Still get to watch the game and Leeds don't get any of my money.

Same, it's the one place I refuse to go. Hate everything about them. Few beers in the pub, save probably £50 quid, not have to watch my back. And Leeds get none of my money. Everyone's a winner

So you're telling me taking 780 for an half an hour journey isn't embarrassing? Yet we always brag how good our support is?

Yes I get the price, the kick off time, but leeds would sell that allocation and I can think of a few other clubs that would too at our level.

What was it, we took 5500 to Preston then 3 days later 3700 to Walsall just after Christmas too?

I dont make a point about "bragging" about our support though, so lack of it doesn't make me "Embarrassed" or make me "Cringe".

Brentford finished 5th, 18 points better than us last season with less than half our average attendance.

Bournemouth got promoted with less than half our average attendance.

What was REALLY embarrassing last season was our performances at home.

best part of £40, sky and early kick off are three pretty obvious reasons why dont bother with this one. havnt been to the last two away games at elland road and certainly wont be bothering with this one 

I dont make a point about "bragging" about our support though, so lack of it doesn't make me "Embarrassed" or make me "Cringe".

Brentford finished 5th, 18 points better than us last season with less than half our average attendance.

Bournemouth got promoted with less than half our average attendance.

What was REALLY embarrassing last season was our performances at home.

I don't make a point about bragging about it, but 1700 made the trip to Ipswich, yes it was £5 cheaper but the travel will be triple of that to leeds and in some cases more, so if anything leeds works out a he'll of a lot cheaper, sky will always put a downer on the attendance unless it's a big game but I still think 1K to a local game is embarrassing, you have your opinion, I have mine, nothings gonna change my mind unless we sell out, which I highly doubt.

Am annoyed by the early kick offs, does it really stop the Leeds knobbs from attending?

I have to close my shop to attend = expensive away day.

Is it an effort to give idiots less time in the pub, or is it Sky dictating what time the people who actually attend games, will have to go to the game? Anyway, what's expense when it comes to watching our team?

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Attendances are always a good thing to talk about for teams like us

When we are crap its good to talk about ! Our attendances are usually pretty good considering what we have had to put up with over the years. 1500 to Leeds isn't great but I doubt I'll be going so can't complain,

To the guy who said we laughed at blades for takjng 1700 to Barnsley

BARNSLEY is closer than Leeds is and its also about £24 for an adult compared to £38 At Leeds

Attendances are always a good thing to talk about for teams like us

When we are crap its good to talk about ! Our attendances are usually pretty good considering what we have had to put up with over the years. 1500 to Leeds isn't great but I doubt I'll be going so can't complain,

To the guy who said we laughed at blades for takjng 1700 to Barnsley

BARNSLEY is closer than Leeds is and its also about £24 for an adult compared to £38 At Leeds

That guy was me, and that game was also on a Monday night, on sky, ours is Saturday midday.

If you can call what we take to Elland Road a 'following' anymore.. It is embarrassing, remember when we ripped into the blades for taking 1700 to Barnsley on a Monday night? Well now we're taking less to leeds and have done for 3 seasons, it's comical.

You're not looking at the bigger picture. What exactly is appealing about paying £37, setting off in the morning and being treat like a heard of cattle before and after the game. Especially considering the other options of watching it in the pub/at home, with a good view of the game, cheaper food/drinks and the option to leave whenever you want.

I'm going up but that's just because I fancied it and haven't been to an away game in a while, I couldn't care less if Leeds fans want to give us stick all game for other people choosing to watch the game on TV.

You're not looking at the bigger picture. What exactly is appealing about paying £37, setting off in the morning and being treat like a heard of cattle before and after the game. Especially considering the other options of watching it in the pub/at home, with a good view of the game, cheaper food/drinks and the option to leave whenever you want.

I'm going up but that's just because I fancied it and haven't been to an away game in a while, I couldn't care less if Leeds fans want to give us stick all game for other people choosing to watch the game on TV.

It's not £37 for everyone, I'm paying £25 as I'm 21..

I get where you're coming from but some people brag when we take a large following but will try and defend a small one..

Guest UpTheOwlsss

That guy was me, and that game was also on a Monday night, on sky, ours is Saturday midday.

It's to do with prices

£24 v 38 that's a 14 pound difference yes that's right 14

That's half the way towards a burnley ticket