Leeds away, lunch time KO's and sky

Last 3 visits to Leeds:

13/4/13 lost 2-1 12.30pm KO (not on sky)

17/8/13 1-1 12.15 KO (sky)

4/10/14 1-1 12.15 KO (sky)

Last time we kicked off at Leeds at 3pm is the last time we won there 8 years ago.

March 2007. 2-3

No wonder we get poor followings at Leeds nowadays with this Saturday being the 4th lunchtime kick off in a row and 3rd out of last 4 visits on sky.

Would be nice to have a untelivised 3pm KO there for a change and undoubtedly a decent 3,000+ following

Edited by meadowview owl

it's not the Kick of time or that it's on Sky that puts me off going it's the fact that it's £62 quid for me and my lad, and add nearly another £30 quid for the bus.

Steady on you know Wednesday Fans have had an epiphany about ticket prices .....................just pay it and have less beer 

Steady on you know Wednesday Fans have had an epiphany about ticket prices .....................just pay it and have less beer 

or don't pay it and have loads of beer...................................................................I am a man of principle

No thanks.

While the price of £36 for a game live on Sky is a major factor behind my decision, paying such a fee to get treated like a dog is what has deterred me more.

The last time I went I was kept in the ground for 45 minutes after the game had finished - due to 'safety concerns' apparently. I'll not risk that happening again and I'll give my local  Â£36 instead, where I'll get to see the match, with a beer, while not having my human rights taken away.

No doubt Leeds fans will be flexing their 'we are a big club' muscles again. Cracks me up - despite having the facts to back up they are the best supported club, home and away, in the football league, they still have a paranoid complex about other clubs who are referred to as a 'big club' and become immensely bitter about it. Yet considering Leeds is a one team city, would you expect anything less in terms of attendances?

I actually live in Leeds...and haven't bothered attending in the last few seasons due to a) the price; b) the games always on Sky and c) I'm a rety part-timer nowadays.

The game is usually pretty rubbish and it makes me laugh how Sky have tried to foster some sort of rivalry between the two clubs.

Deep down we known there isn't much too it, bar that knobber who punched Kirkland a few years back.

They brought 4.5k on a night sky game. Ever since that people have been scared to go. From been on sky to not paying them prices. Agreed would be a far bigger following on a sat at 3 pm and no sky. But we do look pathetic to that horrible lot with our poor last three followings

They brought 4.5k on a night sky game. Ever since that people have been scared to go. From been on sky to not paying them prices. Agreed would be a far bigger following on a sat at 3 pm and no sky. But we do look pathetic to that horrible lot with our poor last three followings

Spot on, we the fans that do go get ripped all game for having 'poo poo support'.