The Official Football Heaven 2015-2016 Thread

was driving when that bitter bile spewing wheezy get started on about the world cup and our last chairman what the F is he on about is there something I've missed or does this guy need banning for this continual sh*te he comes out with 

Luckily Rob's now got his number - but porker and seth used to let him go on and slag MM

It was Strapon he was having a pop at tonight not MM

I think he was about to say that the bid was fraudulent because Straffords Stadium Upgrades weren't costed and that Strafford couldn't fund them

that guy needs help BTB has a pop but there's always a funny element to it;  with this tw@ , it's beyond fishing, it's deeper than that, some sort of inner grief that he was born on the wrong side 

Edited by steelowl

that guy needs help BTB has a pop but there's always a funny element to it;  with this tw@ , it's beyond fishing, it's deeper than that, some sort of inner grief that he was born on the wrong side 

The Dark Side eventually does that to people Tim, it's to be expected and they will get worse as time goes on.

I'm willing to bet that he's sat scrutinising every word coming out of the latest Hillsborough inquiry

What sort of person calls someone who loves this club, tried his best, for FREE, that ?.. sorry mate, its just pathetic, something the blunts called him. I know we all have opinions and all that.....

When a bloke invites me along to one of his chats and tells absolute bare faced lies to me while sat at the side of me about absolutely miniscule stuff that affects nothing then that bloke will always be a Strapon to me..........................................free or otherwise

What sort of person calls someone who loves this club, tried his best, for FREE, that ?.. sorry mate, its just pathetic, something the blunts called him. I know we all have opinions and all that.....

Well said steveger. Some of our fans make you wonder if they are all there.