Lucas Signs official!

Just watched video. I'm wondering how long it will take for him to adjust to The Championship. You know, where every ground has a stand down the side. The other thing I noticed on the highlights video was that he appears to be garbage.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Just watched video. I'm wondering how long it will take for him to adjust to The Championship. You know, where every ground has a stand down the side. The other thing I noticed on the highlights video was that he appears to be garbage.

Pig alert

Not sure about everyone els but a bit fed up with getting players we never heard of, i'm sure someone just looks at fifa and sign them on that basis.

Ok

Guest UpTheOwlsss

w@nker alert

He got

15 goals / assists last season looks quick strong and powerful nothing wrong with signing foreign league players

We already have WESTWOOD lees loovens hunt MCGUGAN Wallace who already know the league who will start

We already have WESTWOOD lees loovens hunt MCGUGAN Wallace who already know the league who will start

what have all them 6 players got in common. A lot of thing i suppose but to me i'd heard of every one before we sign/loan them. 

Thread should be locked once they sign so the tards don't immediately start judging them before they play  :duntmatter:

Anyway, welcome to Sheffield Wednesday, Lucas. We do want you here, honest  :rolleyes:

Edited by nilnil

Some proper 'tards on here for sure!  They wouldn't have a clue how to build a team - all rush out and sign the likes a "name" such as David Nugent for £7 or £8million - then moan about how/why we only got a return of 5 goals in 35 games or summit equally cack. Spax!

Edited by maidstoneowl

Not sure about everyone els but a bit fed up with getting players we never heard of, i'm sure someone just looks at fifa and sign them on that basis.

Id rather sign quality players I've never heard of that mediocre players I have heard of.

More value for money, and far more exciting!

I maybe old school but having to look at you tube just to see what a player is like is getting very tiresome and thats the worst one I've seen so for.

That's why the football club employs scouts.

Or am I being wooshed?

what have all them 6 players got in common. A lot of thing i suppose but to me i'd heard of every one before we sign/loan them.

That would suggest your knowledge (like most) is significantly UK based. Nothing wrong with that, but if we have professionals hired to find talent abroad suitable to play in our league, what's the harm?

That would suggest your knowledge (like most) is significantly UK based. Nothing wrong with that, but if we have professionals hired to find talent abroad suitable to play in our league, what's the harm?

i agree with you but for the last 3/4 season its seems to be the same thing. A bit like buying a lotto ticket at times the best players I've seem we have so far are the ones i know from the uk/gb

Thought the same but you are branded a misery by the happy clappers for raising such a point. Hopefully he will be a good addition. LB is still a major concern. Can we loan Mattock back?

The fact that not a single poster, happy-clapper or not, has branded him a misery for raising such a point kind of negates your theory, no?