TUF , when are they going to make a appearance?

well as seen on both Mr Chansiri's press conferences the TUF brand is sat proudly behind him ;)

yet as of this moment we have nothing sponsored by TUF or no mention of the brand

its quite clear to me that TUF will use SWFC as a chariot to promote the TUF brand

one we hit the promise land the TUF will sit proudly as our main shirt sponsor for billions lol

TUF will the gain worldwide exposure through the Premier League.

for this year and possibly the following year if we dont get to the PL this year , the chansiri name will continue as the shirt sponsor

this allows us movement with FFP regulations

wonder if we will see the ground or maybe the stands sponsored by TUF this season?

lets enjoy the ride 

UTO

well as seen on both Mr Chansiri's press conferences the TUF brand is sat proudly behind him ;)

yet as of this moment we have nothing sponsored by TUF or no mention of the brand

its quite clear to me that TUF will use SWFC as a chariot to promote the TUF brand

one we hit the promise land the TUF will sit proudly as our main shirt sponsor for billions lol

TUF will the gain worldwide exposure through the Premier League.

for this year and possibly the following year if we dont get to the PL this year , the chansiri name will continue as the shirt sponsor

this allows us movement with FFP regulations

wonder if we will see the ground or maybe the stands sponsored by TUF this season?

lets enjoy the ride 

UTO

If they want to promote the TUF brand it the UK wouldn't they start by putting it on John West products? There's not a mention of TUF anywhere on there.

some of the really really rich people in TUF are Chansiri's aren't they? 

i reckon dad has already put his hand in his pocket in the name of his sons new venture.

Possibly, but that's not necessarily anything to do with TUF.

I'm sure Chansiri has said it a few times that this is his project and isn't affiliated with his family at all.

The family can be involved without TUF.

If they want to promote the TUF brand it the UK wouldn't they start by putting it on John West products? There's not a mention of TUF anywhere on there.

as i understand it, they are wanting to push the TUF name to a world wide brand

I'm not sure of DCs personal wealth but I'm sure I read on here that it was a few hundred million. Would he spend that much buying and finding a club for a chunk of his worth?

He's said publically it's his own venture and TUF have said the same. Would it be legally possible for them to fund us as a silent and hidden partner?

I'm not sure of DCs personal wealth but I'm sure I read on here that it was a few hundred million. Would he spend that much buying and finding a club for a chunk of his worth?

He's said publically it's his own venture and TUF have said the same. Would it be legally possible for them to fund us as a silent and hidden partner?

My feeling is this is the whole family- possibly others too, but DC has been given ownership of the project.

But John West is a brand name whereas TUF is a company name.  They make their money from the brand and not the company name.

What makes you think that?

it was somewhere on the internet

wish i could remember will have a look but basically it says they want people to know the TUF name not john west etc. they want to bring all the products under one umbrella, i would assume we getting to PL would help that nicely

But John West is a brand name whereas TUF is a company name. They make their money from the brand and not the company name.

Not sure what your point is, sorry.

I was answering a post that said at they want to promote the TUF brand- I was saying if that was the case I'd start by putting the logo on tins of tuna (not instead of John West obviously) - not by buying a Championship football club.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

it was somewhere on the internet

wish i could remember will have a look but basically it says they want people to know the TUF name not john west etc. they want to bring all the products under one umbrella, i would assume we getting to PL would help that nicely

But thats like changing the name of Budweiser to InBev.  Rebranding costs a humungous amount of money and its got to be better than what you currently have.

Not sure what your point is, sorry.

I was answering a post that said at they want to promote the TUF brand- I was saying if that was the case I'd start by putting the logo on tins of tuna (not instead of John West obviously) - not by buying a Championship football club.

if they just start putting TUF on a tin, no one would have no clue, sponsoring a top PL team with world wide exposure makes it known, then stick it on your tins 

But thats like changing the name of Budweiser to InBev.  Rebranding costs a humungous amount of money and its got to be better than what you currently have.

no its not , john west is on one of quite a lot of brands, bringing it into one brand makes perfect business sense to me 

But thats like changing the name of Budweiser to InBev. Rebranding costs a humungous amount of money and its got to be better than what you currently have.

Maybe they want to create a global superbrand, in world terms John West is just a very small regional brand.

Budweiser is already a worldwide brand so you are correct that would be a bad move IMO.

if they just start putting TUF on a tin, no one would have no clue, sponsoring a top PL team with world wide exposure makes it known, then stick it on your tins

That makes no sense to me. If you want people to know who TUF are wouldn't you put a TUF logo on a tin of John West tuna? It's not going to cost them anything is it?!

I don't think this has anything to do with a TUF other than that's where the Chansiri's have a made a lot of money. Will they use swfc as a vehicle to promote their brands in the future? Possibly, but I don't think that's the motivation behind this.