Jeremy Helan and the bike

So who else saw the tweet today that Jeremy Helan was late for team meeting this morning so borrowed a kids bike to get to training ground and paid him £20 for helping him ?

AK verified it at the ground today as being true .. As he had texts from JH checking times

Anyway ... He found it funny when a group of us started singing ... riding along on a push bike Helan ... You know it's true ... You looked so pretty as you were riding along ...

Kieran lee and palmer clearly found it funny - will load videos later from today lol

Guest Leapylee11

I saw him outside ground in a rush, looked a little bit surprised that somebody new him when I shouted him out of car window lol

I saw him outside ground in a rush, looked a little bit surprised that somebody new him when I shouted him out of car window lol

Guest oz_owl

it's not tripe it's something that went on at that time

22 years ago!  Good God man, are you stuck in a time-warp?  There's no way Helan cycles fast enough to make the earth spin backwards....

Guest Gazzaswfc

22 years ago! Good God man, are you stuck in a time-warp? There's no way Helan cycles fast enough to make the earth spin backwards....

The comment was about Hirst & warhurst if you read properly #specsavers

Guest oz_owl

The comment was about Hirst & warhurst if you read properly #specsavers

A comment about Hirst and Warhurst - something that happened roughly 22 years ago, in relation to Helan getting on a bike yesterday?  Yeah, must be my eyes that are the problem, lol.

Guest domSWFC

So who else saw the tweet today that Jeremy Helan was late for team meeting this morning so borrowed a kids bike to get to training ground and paid him £20 for helping him ?

AK verified it at the ground today as being true .. As he had texts from JH checking times

Anyway ... He found it funny when a group of us started singing ... riding along on a push bike Helan ... You know it's true ... You looked so pretty as you were riding along ...

Kieran lee and palmer clearly found it funny - will load videos later from today lol

Anthony Knockhart? He's finally joined?