Have we picked the wrong man from Swindon?

All the praise seems to be heaped on Luke Williams at Swindon. He's the hands on part of the management team there.

Darren ward had this to say about the pair

http://m.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13316082.Ward_lavishes_praise_on__incredible__Town_number_two_Williams/

There are also reports of Williams being wanted as first team coach by villa and Sunderland in the last year.

Apparently the pair have also fallen out, so it seems unlikely we could get both of them.

I've gone through almost all the 7 stages of grief, from disbelief and anger through to acceptance.

I am just optermistically hoping, research has been done and the appointments that are seemingly imminent are the right people, to do the right job to get the right results.

Faith and support needed to all things Wednesday, players... Staff... Comitee and owner!

I think there is bitterness in there yeah.

But from a bit of reading it suggests Williams is the Gray and Cooper the figurehead.

Williams wouldn't have head coach experience but if we are looking for someone to simply work with the team, it's difficult to see who does the job there.

Guest totemowl

Their relationship has supposedly broken down at Swindon, as I said in the OP

Id be up for bringing them as a pair if possible though

Broken down? Based on what?

Guest mozzyblue

The sooner they announce the appointments  the better, then we will know and can pass judgement on whether we are happy or not.

Guest Fedor

If Cooper gets the job he may bring Williams on board

We could reshuffle everything round again and find new titles for all concerned.

Guest Fedor

Or..we coulld have a defensive coach, goalkeeping coach and probably a conditioning coach...you know like a proper team

so which ones our new manager?

Too many cooks springs to mind when I think of all the different characters we are currently trying to shoehorn into the football side of things.

I am struggling to envision how it will work.

Yes cus pelligrino and morinho don't have any other staff at all, they do everything including washing the players training kits

Guest Fedor

Head coach keep up...how many backroom staff do you think Sam Allardyce would have brought ?

None cos I don't think we'd get him as our new manager.