... the fek should anyone within the club give away any secrets about signing coaches or players to fans until the deal is done.

It makes no sense whatsoever.

So why the fek do some fans think that because they are not kept in touch with every little thing that is going on at club everyshit has hit the fan.

I for one respect the silence! Good business is done in the dark before it is announced!  

So - shet the fek ep dickheaaads!

... the fek should anyone within the club give away any secrets about signing coaches or players to fans until the deal is done.

So why the fek do some fans think that because they are not kept in touch with every little thing that is going on at club everyshit has hit the fan.

I for one respect the silence! Good business is done in the dark before it is announced!  

Who has rattled your cage, chill out  :rolleyes:

Guest Distraught!

There are ways to keep the fans in the loop without giving secrets away.

It doesn't take a PR whizz kid to word press releases so that doesn't happen.

Guest Hirstpower

Di Matteo, with his new Wednesday Tattoo. stood at the side of his new signings..... Rhodes and Vossen........Mr C is like a big Kid and loves big suprises............... I can dream, yes?

I prefer to think of them as a bunch of clowns, then I will be pleasantly surprised when they deliver It's called, managing my expectations

Don't worry the season will be here soon so you'll have a whole lot more to worry and post about...you'll be able slip into usual mode with no trouble

Edited by daveyboy66

I've never had a business meeting in the dark. I'll have to try that.

Don't worry the season will be here soon so you'll have a whole lot more to worry and post about...you'll be able slip into usual mode with no trouble

Yes, it's all about learning to pace myself as I get older

Perhaps wouldn't have been so hyper or used those words but......THIS  ^^^^^^^^

We don't need day to day updates or a Jim Phipps.

But the last we heard from the committee was the roeder and Pearson press conference. That was before the end of last season.

Whether the club like it or not, the need for communication exists and needs to be tackled. I don't want us to become like Newcastle in that regard.

Mmmmmm I dunno maybe it's because the fans pay top dollar to watch the club each week. A small statement wouldn't go a miss right now would it? Sacking gray this close to pre season and the lack of transparency is a concern to those who have just shelled out for a ST