Is there an official press conference tomorrow or not ?

Hehe, ala alan nixons world............and everybody else

Cards close to your chest, see who twitches first

But if you insist on holding your cards close to your chest ALL the time you never play a card, do you ?

Holding your cards close can be a good thing but paranoia aint...

Guest mkowl

breaking

Biggs: I'm reading OT my sources tell me there may be a press conference in the coming days but there also may be a twist

So the new CC being announced is in fact Chubby Checker

Totally agree, I don't think in 6 decades I've ever fealt taken as much for granted as a fan, not even in the "dark years"...

Hopefully things will improve..

Don't be dejected, I'm sure they understand the importance of keeping the fans informed. At the moment it just really suits our situation to be very discreet, lots of business to do. Long term I'm sure the communication will be better than it's ever been.

Don't be dejected, I'm sure they understand the importance of keeping the fans informed. At the moment it just really suits our situation to be very discreet, lots of business to do. Long term I'm sure the communication will be better than it's ever been.

I hope you are right but not convinced..

surely if it is Carvahal it can get confirmed Tommorow ? They've had since Friday morning and all weekend , how long can it take to get from Portugal to sign a contract that's apparently nailed on according to most media sources

Totally agree, I don't think in 6 decades I've ever fealt taken as much for granted as a fan, not even in the "dark years"...

Hopefully things will improve..

Respect your opinion, personally I prefer knowing buggers all and the club going forward, then regular updates of poo. Time will tell.

surely if it is Carvahal it can get confirmed Tommorow ? They've had since Friday morning and all weekend , how long can it take to get from Portugal to sign a contract that's apparently nailed on according to most media sources

They can choose whenever they want to divulge the info to the media