Fixture List for iPhone, Android, etc

mine won't work (had this for a few years with no issue)

I'm getting something along the lines of failed with SSL try without. That doesn't work either. If I save and ignore nothing pulls through to calendar. It doesn't let me use the click here link on the site also.

Please help

Cheers

mine won't work (had this for a few years with no issue)

I'm getting something along the lines of failed with SSL try without. That doesn't work either. If I save and ignore nothing pulls through to calendar. It doesn't let me use the click here link on the site also.

Please help

Cheers

What device? If you've used it before, you shouldn't have to resubscribe... try a reboot of your device and see if it picks up the new fixtures after that.

What device? If you've used it before, you shouldn't have to resubscribe... try a reboot of your device and see if it picks up the new fixtures after that.

iPhone 5

I tried a reboot and it failed, prior to a re-subscribing

Can't get it to work on Android on Xperia Z2....

OK, enabled my google calendar on my work phone for the first time, and got it working.

You need to go into the google calendar app, click on the menu button top left which looks like this

___

___

___

Go to settings, select the SWFC fixtures calendar and turn Sync ON.

Can't get it to work on Android on Xperia Z2....

I don't use Android myself, perhaps someone else who does and has got it working can advise?

I've just got it working on Android. 

I set up the SWFC Fixtures calendar as advised on laptop in Google Calendar. 

Then I installed the Google Calendar app on my phone. I accessed the Menu within the app (top left) and selected Settings, second from bottom. Within settings I selected my Google account and 'Show More' , this presented the SWFC Fixtures calendar and then clicking on this gave me the option to check the Sync, once checked I got the fixtures displayed within the calendar app. 

I've just got it working on Android. 

I set up the SWFC Fixtures calendar as advised on laptop in Google Calendar. 

Then I installed the Google Calendar app on my phone. I accessed the Menu within the app (top left) and selected Settings, second from bottom. Within settings I selected my Google account and 'Show More' , this presented the SWFC Fixtures calendar and then clicking on this gave me the option to check the Sync, once checked I got the fixtures displayed within the calendar app.

We got there eventually! I've added the instructions to the fixture page now for anyone else having trouble.

A lot easier on iPhone, where IT JUST WORKS.

lol

Edited by mirodo

Mine has updated on the iphone yet again it's great

just one promble it has not got FA cup final day with Wednesday V I dont care who. as we are going up in style!!

oh and not forgetting.The party starts here on 30th April against Cardiff at our last home match, as we are presented with our promotion cup

on a serious note well worth getting for anyone who has missed out in the past