Fixture List for iPhone, Android, etc

Mine has updated on the iphone yet again it's great

just one promble it has not got FA cup final day with Wednesday V I dont care who. as we are going up in style!!

oh and not forgetting.The party starts here on 30th April against Cardiff at our last home match, as we are presented with our promotion cup

on a serious note well worth getting for anyone who has missed out in the past

I've added the FA Cup Final now. A serious oversight on my part - sorry.

lol

Hi Mirodo,

I'm on Iphone5, ios 8.3 I had trouble getting these, don't know why but I lost them half way through last season..

They wouldn't reload this season, tried rebooting and the other things you suggested so went back in and resubscribed, all seems to have worked and I've got them OK except all my callendar entries now flash when I'm on the "month" page, any idea why or how I can stop the flashing as it's really anoying ?

Thanks

Hi Mirodo,

I'm on Iphone5, ios 8.3 I had trouble getting these, don't know why but I lost them half way through last season..

They wouldn't reload this season, tried rebooting and the other things you suggested so went back in and resubscribed, all seems to have worked and I've got them OK except all my callendar entries now flash when I'm on the "month" page, any idea why or how I can stop the flashing as it's really anoying ?

Thanks

Ignore me mate, it's stopped, I think it must have been trying to sync with the iPad as it's all come up on there now as well including last years results..

Great work and a MASSIVE thank you..

The flashing is usually when it's updating I think.

It had been flashing for days, I thought I'd just check to see if it was the same on the iPad and I noticed them downloading, when it finished downloading the flashing stopped..

I never thought about refreshing it in the iPad, sorry..

Is it working now? If not try, clicking the "Click here" link under iPhone/iPad on http://swfc.me/fixtures

FYI Mirodo and anyone else who finds themselves in the same position as I did.

Have used this calendar for several years (big thank you Mr M) and never had a problem at all with it. Always worked perfectly.

pfftch_lachendes_raserei_gesichts_comic_

Anyway, recently upgraded to iPhone 6s and tried to transfer everything over from old phone. Didn't go smoothly. Lots of data didn't transfer.

Anyway long story short I noticed my SWFC Mirodo subscribed calendar wasn't appearing.

troll-face.png

Revisited this thread and tried to set up manually but every time I tried to add the calendar through settings it kept telling me that it couldn't add it as I was already subscribed. Calendar did not appear on phone so now way to unsubscribe or delete and re-add it. Tried several times. Went to old phone and deleted calendar subscription. Re-synced both old and new phone to make sure old version was gone...

Tried to set up manual subscription again...still get same error message...

hqdefault.jpg

Anyhoo, used the link to the http://swfc.me/fixtures page, opened it on my phone and clicked the live "click here" link under iPhone/iPad as described in M's post above.

clicked subscribe when prompted...

it worked!! All calendars now populated with SWFC fixtures and everything is right with the world. Thanks again Mr M. You're amazing!

happy-smile.jpg