Fixture List for iPhone, Android, etc

Quite a few of you will already have signed up to the fixture list I've been running for the past few seasons. If you have, move along... No need for you to do anything - the fixtures for the 2015/6 season will appear automagically in your calendar as soon as possible after they're released next Wednesday, 17th June. (Probably some time around lunchtime).

If you haven't signed up before, get your backside over to http://swfc.me/fixtures, and follow the instructions there for whatever device you're on. It works for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Outlook... basically anything which lets you subscribe to a shared calendar feed, which is most things.

The calendar is updated throughout the season with results and fixture changes and (most importantly for all you archetypal Yorkshiremen/women) it's completely and utterly free of charge. It's as easy as anything to subscribe - but that doesn't stop a few of the "technically challenged" from having issues! Post here if you're having trouble and I'll try and help.

not sure how you do this or who does it but well done coz I use mine religiously for whenever anyone asks me to do owt on a certain date I check calendar in my phone

He starts off by hacking your bank account data and stealing all your passwords. Then he just manually types them in one by one for you.

not sure how you do this or who does it but well done coz I use mine religiously for whenever anyone asks me to do owt on a certain date I check calendar in my phone

It's just a shared calendar. It works in a similar way where events you have listed in your Facebook account are added to your mobile calendar.