Your favourite memories of the Hillsborough scoreboard...

What about the days that the scores were manually put up by some poor sod down on the touchline and you had to refer to the programme for which match corresponded to A, B, C, D... etc.

Try and tell the kids today about that futuristic bit of a match day experience and they just won't believe you.

Those were the days

Chelsea 3

Blunts 2

My last game as a season ticket holder we were playing man city in a boring end of season draw. The crowd started to go wild as the scores at Stamford bridge and Goodson park started to go against dem blades. In the north stand we were chanting for Chelsea and Everton the man city fans looked on in perplexed amazement as by that time we were totally ignoring the game and them. lol

Guest sotonowl

They should auction off the scoreboard. I'm sure someone would buy it.

You're too late for that, I've already bought it, it'll be going above the Sausage Cottage at the side of Beres for next season, entreprunerial or what?

Guest sotonowl

Had my name up on there, sat watching a game and a girl who I'd stood up was trying to contact me (heaven knows why),my mate digs me in the ribs and says you're wanted at the ticket office after the game, happy days.

Guest minsk owl

Had my name up on there, sat watching a game and a girl who I'd stood up was trying to contact me (heaven knows why),my mate digs me in the ribs and says you're wanted at the ticket office after the game, happy days.

Ah .............. but did you go ?  :ph34r: