In the shop today....

There I was buying a shirt when in walks mr chansiri and three other Thai guys and two very smartly dressed English chaps. So I moved closer to earwig on what was going on..........had a chat with one Thai guy who was spending a fortune on merchandise......and found out the English guys were meeester rowder and meester peesohn and had just been appointed........

I rushed out to post my "scoop" on OT....to find there was already a ten page thread!!

Edited by wakefieldowl

There I was buying a shirt when in walks mr chansiri and three other Thai guys and two very smartly dressed English chaps. So I moved closer to earwig on what was going on..........had a chat with one Thai guy who was spending a fortune on merchandise......and found out the English guys were meeester rowder and meester peesohn and had just been appointed........

I rushed out to post my "scoop" on OT....to find there was already a ten page thread!!

Bet it makes you proper angry mad.

Better avoid ice cream parlours/sellers for the time being.

Funny the Owls shop at the minute....everythings 30 quid....

I thought I might try one o them scam thingies when I was in...

Me..."How much is that"?

Assistant..."30 quid"

Me.."What about that top there"

Assistant..."30 quid"

Me..."If I bought the shirt and the shorts at the disc..."

Assistant "30 quid"

Me.."ohh I like that hoodie...(sidling nearer the ticket counter)...How much is that?"

Assistant "30 quid"

Me.."I'll just renew me season ticket then..heres 30 qu....................

Assistant..."That will be £395 please"

Me.."Aww. FFS!"

Edited by asteener1867

If you go to an account called dchansiri on instagram, there appears to be a Thai Sheffield wednesday supporters club. I can't figure out how to add the pic.

If you're on a phone or tablet > click to go to the full site at the bottom of the page > Write a reply in the box as normal then below it it says something like 'attach file' (it's the rectangle button) > Find said image > click the rounded rectangle button to the right of the other one > click 'add to post' once it's been attached > hit reply.