Hillsborough rated 4 worst ground in the Championship (or not?)

1. City Ground

2. Carrow Road

3. Griffin Park

Molineux would be up there if they didn't put the away fans down the side in the 6 rows deep, 14-mile long stand. Elland Road ain't bad but it's in the middle of no where.

Not a fan of the new grounds, call me old fashioned but I prefer character and atmosphere.

It's no surprise that the old lady is ranked so lowly; twenty years of neglect.

We need to get premier league football, then sort out the stadium. A new away end and a refurb will see her back at the top end of lists like this.

Unbelievable.

Give me Hillsborough, The City Ground, The New Den, Portman Road, Elland Road et al every day of the week over any, and I mean ANY, of these new purpose built Lego packs.

I don't care about how modern the pissers are, or whether it not it takes me a while at the bar, or if they have a beautiful shiny flatscreen scoreboard. I want tradition and a real sense of being at a football match.

The New York Stadium over Hillsborough lol

^

yeah lets build a shiny new stand and give it to the away fans....ffs 😭😭

Yup. I don't really give a f*ck what other fans think.

People are so needy. "Ooh, tell us you love us. Please?"

1. City Ground

2. Carrow Road

3. Griffin Park

Molineux would be up there if they didn't put the away fans down the side in the 6 rows deep, 14-mile long stand. Elland Road ain't bad but it's in the middle of no where.

Not a fan of the new grounds, call me old fashioned but I prefer character and atmosphere.

Your top three are pretty good but Elland Rd ain't bad? It's an absolute sh1thole, the security before you go in is worse than at Heathrow airport, the view is awful, it's dark and dingy and there's no room to breathe on the concourse. No thanks.