Wiziwig gone

Trev doesn't get to many games because he looks after his Mrs. Still does loads for other fans though. An absolute legend.

Some rely on the internet because they live abroad.

Others don't have the luxury of living near S6 either, travelling hundreds of miles to watch a "home" game, and covering the cost of a season ticket in just 3 to 4 games.

For consideration when factoring in the pros and cons of internet streaming.

Trev doesn't get to many games because he looks after his Mrs. Still does loads for other fans though. An absolute legend.

Some rely on the internet because they live abroad.

Others don't have the luxury of living near S6 either, travelling hundreds of miles to watch a "home" game, and covering the cost of a season ticket in just 3 to 4 games.

For consideration when factoring in the pros and cons of internet streaming.

And all the time having their 'support' subsidised by people that actually go.

ticket pricing doesn't help.

you'd better hope we don't get in the premiership. every match home & away will be online.

The cost of a ST on the Kop is about 3 days take home pay.  How cheap do you want it to be?

I think we've got the gist. You consider them thieves.

Now let's consider the possibility that sometime in the past, before their wives got ill, before they moved abroad, before they left Sheffield, they regularly attended S6, some every home game even, even had season tickets themselves.

Perhaps the Authorities should set up some advisory centres to warn of the dangers of getting married, moving to stay in employment, and the like, to ensure we keep the thieves of the streets?

Here's some rope, use it appropriately.

I think we've got the gist. You consider them thieves.

Now let's consider the possibility that sometime in the past, before their wives got ill, before they moved abroad, before they left Sheffield, they regularly attended S6, some every home game even, even had season tickets themselves.

Perhaps the Authorities should set up some advisory centres to warn of the dangers of getting married, moving to stay in employment, and the like, to ensure we keep the thieves of the streets?

Here's some rope, use it appropriately.

Nice rant mate, even though it's a bit low using Trev to justify your argument. 

Any road, come back when you've answered this simple question.

And how does watching for free on t'internet benefit the club they 'support'?

Nice rant mate, even though it's a bit low using Trev to justify your argument. 

Any road, come back when you've answered this simple question.

By definition, you brought Trev into the argument, as he replied in this thread, in response to your nonsense, as he felt rattled enough to comment on your pop at fellow Wednesdayites.

You obviously don't give any thought to the consequences of your spoutings, or simply don't care.

My only interest in this thread is ensuring the definition of "Wednesdayite" and the value of being a "Wednesdayite" does not become aligned to how much dosh you earn or spend.

If you don't understand the concept of "being a Wednesdayite" you may aswell not be here.

That was a statement btw - you will notice there was no question mark.

Wtf does that even mean??

I used to spend the price of a season ticket getting to one game when I lived abroad.

I get to about 10-15 games a year from London, costs a small fortune.

You're not subsiding me matey!

Wtf does that even mean??

I used to spend the price of a season ticket getting to one game when I lived abroad.

I get to about 10-15 games a year from London, costs a small fortune.

You're not subsiding me matey!

So you go.  Don't know how you think I'm having a pop at you?

By definition, you brought Trev into the argument, as he replied in this thread, in response to your nonsense, as he felt rattled enough to comment on your pop at fellow Wednesdayites.

You obviously don't give any thought to the consequences of your spoutings, or simply don't care.

My only interest in this thread is ensuring the definition of "Wednesdayite" and the value of being a "Wednesdayite" does not become aligned to how much dosh you earn or spend.

If you don't understand the concept of "being a Wednesdayite" you may aswell not be here.

That was a statement btw - you will notice there was no question mark.

Again, nice rant, we seem to have different ideas on the meaning of the word 'support'.  I'll leave it at that.

The cost of a ST on the Kop is about 3 days take home pay. How cheap do you want it to be?

As is this. Maybe three days pay for you, but most likely not for a lot of fans. How fickle can you be?

I went to the Blackpool game, including my flight ticket and match ticket it cost £675, I'm outraged that nobody subsidised me for that cost.

So you go.  Don't know how you think I'm having a pop at you?

I thought you were having a general pop at people watching streams.

I simply mean that there can be lots of reasons for watching them.

Simple fact is I'll watch any stream showing Wednesday if it is available, but prefer the live version obviously.

wawaw