Come back Gary Megson

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the flame haired one in front of the blessed Kop. They were wearing blue and white robes and singing to the heavens in praise that his father had sent him again.

#secondcoming.

#gardenisfinished.

Yea verily the garden is finished and as night falls these visions are a consolation.

#mayallyourdreamsbeginger

#heartofalionslayerofpork

gary megson

you mean "haste". 

You weren't robbing a bank you absolute numpty.

Sorry not only are you the saddest man in sheffield but you've joined the spelling police now. God your life must rock.

Your 28 right,may I suggest you get out,get a life,meet a nice girl,get a job, have a drink,smoke recreational drugs and enjoy yourself.

Like engaging with a child.

This thread was a bit of a joke at first, but now it's just, well...weird.

Apparently grown men going on and on about a manager who left over three years ago.

Some are clearly in it to keep the "joke" going, but you seem genuinely obsessed with gary megson returning.

We've got a new owner, renewed ambition and all you can talk about is Gray days and Megsons ok managerial record.

Having good home form in the third tier with one of the best budgets in the division is not a great achievement, nor is having such a one dimensional mode of play that you're entirely reliant upon Ben Marshall and then Antonio afterwards.

Beating United was great, I was there, but Wycombe a few months later was much better, as was Carlisle.

I assume you didn't enjoy those as Megson wasn't in charge?

And don't start going on about promotions and drawing with Bayern once. The simple fact is many mediocre managers have promotions to their name, many of whom you wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Wouldn't go that far Buzz.

I didn't mind Megsons time in charge, thought it was decent...but that's about it.

Anyone could have come in and made a better fist of it than the awful Irvine.

I get the connection that some of our older fans have with Megson, but to suggest that he's some sort of great manager is just plain daft.

Wouldn't go that far Buzz.

I didn't mind Megsons time in charge, thought it was decent...but that's about it.

Anyone could have come in and made a better fist of it than the awful Irvine.

I get the connection that some of our older fans have with Megson, but to suggest that he's some sort of great manager is just plain daft.

Do I sense a bit of ginger love at last.