Come back Gary Megson

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the flame haired one in front of the blessed Kop. They were wearing blue and white robes and singing to the heavens in praise that his father had sent him again.

#secondcoming.

#gardenisfinished.

Hyperthetically speaking, I'm a new fan who wants to see Sheffield Wednesday, How would you sell this to me considering the way that team played at home under Gray. No shiite comments just a sensible reply, if thats possible. Oh, nearly forgot, do you think Gray will ever win promotion at SWFC like GM had a big hand along with DJ did. Just a thought.Thanks

Gray did what he had to do with the resources at hand! The defensive record this year is something to be very proud of! We just did not have the Money to buy the wide men and forward players to be as good up front! The risk with May didn't pay off but may still yet come good and we were unlucky that Lavery had such a bad injury, plus the fact that Antonio wanted to leave. Gray without doubt deserves a chance to buy the forwards we all want and manage us next season! In my opinion Megson would be a MASSIVE backwards step! Edited by Buzz

Hyperthetically speaking, I'm a new fan who wants to see Sheffield Wednesday, How would you sell this to me considering the way that team played at home under Gray. No shiite comments just a sensible reply, if thats possible. Oh, nearly forgot, do you think Gray will ever win promotion at SWFC like GM had a big hand along with DJ did. Just a thought.Thanks

Welcome to the cult fella,your membership is in the post.

Whilst you say your a newish fan you certainly know your onions.

All the Gray men can cling to is our defence,they don't mention the boring football,the 5 home wins and the poor standard of the league this year.

Megson is a born winner,he has done it twice before from this league,he is wednesday through and through and knows what it means to manage wednesday.

Gray has no record at all and is a poor man's second choice.

It's true Sim,Megson is the reason he signed for us.

Megson went down to London to convince the magic one to sign for us. Not many managers do that. And look how key Semedo has been for us since then. Another master stroke from The Ginger Genius.

#greatmanagersareginger

#noonebettertoleadustopremierleague

#unfinishedbusiness

Our newest Cult member

VX11hm-z_normal.pngJosé Semedo @JVSemedo · Apr 28

I've met so many incredible people in football. Was thinking about Megson the other day. Great character- like a lion in spirit

gary megson

Lewis Buxton spoke of what a top manager megson is too in last weeks star

#bestmanforthejob

I wish we hadn't got hammered by Stevenage and chessy among others in the promotion season but heh! Thank God DJ pulled us out of a massive spiral of crap football and even worse results!

I'd have gladly taken a couple of hammerings last season in exchange for a few more home wins

you win stoop!!! Congratulations, the most ridiculous post in this ridiculous thread!

Same here Stoop.

I recall Man Utd getting turned over 6-3 by Southampton who were in the bottom 3,still went on to win the league.

This season at home has been indefensible.

you win stoop!!! Congratulations, the most ridiculous post in this ridiculous thread!

Listen to the kettle call the pan

Buzz, wow we lost to Stevenage. Big deal, get over it.

We lost 4-0 to Fulham this season and they weren't far off getting relegated.

Megson has a history of gaining promotion and commands respect from players. He always has a plan to win.