Nuhiu

fair enough shandy but in the thread concerning maghoma and may people couldn't understand why may was put on the wing and maghoma was in the middle ,if that thread is wrong then I apologise , but saying that it's pointless sticking a striker goal poacher out there (if it was grays decision

I don't know why May has been stuck out in the wing at times also Trev - I can think of two or three occasions when he has. I also like the idea of plying two up front in Nuhiu and May. They both have their flaws but there is a glimpse of a partnership at times but for that to happen, they'll need to spend more time together on the pitch and both adjust their games to suit each others needs - May is as guilty as Nuhiu in this respect.

I'll possibly get slated for staing so but it appears to me that people that criticise Nuhiu for the way he's playing and/or for his lack of goals truly don't understand the centre-forward position and the responsibilities of said role.

Well we can agree that we'd both like to see May being used to his strengths Trevmeister. Said it for ages; our priority IMO is someone who can deliver quality balls into the danger zone.... others disagree though unsurprisingly!!

NIght all

night mate

So here goes.

Great goal from Nuhiu and yes I was on my feet along with the rest.....but apart from that he was absolute gash

If he was gash and scored every week that would be great....but most weeks he's gash and doesn't score....10 of the last 12 league games have been like that

I'll be accused of being unfair on the guy if I try so could someone else please describe to those who didn't go that shot he had from the edge of the box in the second half, or that beautiful cushioned header in a similar position for one of his team mates to shoot from.....you'll remember them, he made about the same contact with both of them!!

Concrete proof that you either haven't been tonight or are blind

The fact is that May did play down the middle and I did go (I attend every home game), however, we don't agree on the "Nuhiu" subject (which I believe is the reason for your glib comment) and I doubt we will, therefore, it's pointless for you to engage with me in this thread. We can't debate because I believe that you are talking nonsense and vice-versa.

I still maintain that you are just someone that refuses to change an opinion.

The fact is that May did play down the middle and I did go (I attend every home game), however, we don't agree on the "Nuhiu" subject (which I believe is the reason for your glib comment) and I doubt we will, therefore, it's pointless for you to engage with me in this thread. We can't debate because I believe that you are talking nonsense and vice-versa.

I still maintain that you are just someone that refuses to change an opinion.

You must be F**k1n blind then because there's post after post in many threads about why Gray moved May out wide....take your head from up your arse and start looking at the game....

I thought Buxton was a strange choice on the left wing but it allowed Kirkland to show what he can do at right back

I'll be accused of being unfair on the guy if I try so could someone else please describe to those who didn't go that shot he had from the edge of the box in the second half, or that beautiful cushioned header in a similar position for one of his team mates to shoot from.....you'll remember them, he made about the same contact with both of them!!

You conveniently forgot to fill the punters in on this one shandy

A few things:

There is a massive difference between hatting a player and just thinking he isn't very good.

He has played quite well in a few games this season but tonight wasn't one of them. If I was Uncle Stuart and our striker fouled one of their defenders facing his own goal, going nowhere over and over again I would fine them - heavily.

I think a lot of you are on the wind up, surely?! He just isn't very good at all. I've really no idea what some of you watch. 

He's clumsy, slow, the ball bounces off him, he makes a lot of terrible decisions - but he can hold the ball up. Terrific.

A few things:

There is a MASSIVE difference between hatting a player and just thinking he isn't very good.

He has played quite well in a few games this season but tonight wasn't one of them. If I was Uncle Stuart and our striker fouled one of their defenders facing his own goal, going nowhere over and over again I would fine them - heavily.

I think a lot of you are on the wind up, surely?! He just isn't very good at all. I've really no idea what some of you watch. 

He's clumsy, slow, the ball bounces off him, he makes a lot of terrible decisions - but he can hold the ball up. Terrific.

Don't forget he runs ambles about from one side of the pitch to the other.....not quick enough to cause them any problems but it gives everyone a chance to say he works hard

A few things:

There is a MASSIVE difference between hatting a player and just thinking he isn't very good.

Top scorer, top assists, numerous opp managers acknowledge he's a nightmare but because he doesn't have what seems a certain style and even on a night that he's scored a goal and put in a shift some people slate him. Bizarre.

Go on Roger, drop Nuhiu and replace him with.................................................................... 

You must be F**k1n blind then because there's post after post in many threads about why Gray moved May out wide....take your head from up your arse and start looking at the game....

I thought Buxton was a strange choice on the left wing but it allowed Kirkland to show what he can do at right back

May ended up out wide when we were pressing on when we were trying to get the points late in the game but the fact is that he spent the majority of the game down the middle.

Why get so personal? I tried to tell you not to engage with me and the reason I made the request is because you got personal before. That just makes you appear small and juvenile.