What are you lot on about

Guest Blinking owl

Also get stuffed with this part timers/happy clappers crap .....just because we can't get to every game doesn't mean we aren't Wednesday through and through. ...them sort of comments make me sick. ...get off you're high horse. ...kin pillock. ..

Guest Blinking owl

Wasn't flat footed defending. ..was a midfielder running from deep to get into the box. ...it's called a good goal. ..It happens it's called football. ..ffs. ..always looking for a scapegoat on here. ...

Guest brimowl

After reading 3 pages on here I can't believe some of the rubbish comments we've got 8 Points the majority of fans would have given there right arm for a start like that.But I forgot Wednesday fans mentality idiots some of them.

Guest brimowl

Load of poo , nowt has changed, I'm guessing our early season form was down to flunking a few results. I've got more movement in my left toe then them lot

comedian

So we didn't hoof it to Nuihu for a large percentage of the match? :laugh: aimless passing between the midfield and defence is seen as improvement? I guess anythings an improvement on Dave moans, I'm off to take me head for a ****

Good riddance.

It's a shame more  of our 'fans' don't turn out to support us more at home but if this is the type of supporter that is staying away then so be it. I'd rather have a positive support getting behind the team. Don't get me wrong I'm not a 'happy clapper' and will have a go when its merited. However, if you can't see how much we have improved, particularly defensively, and what Stuart Gray is trying to do in terms of playing football - another creative option would allow him to do this more effectively and having Hutch and Lee available makes a big difference.

Forest got the lead and forced us to go long to Nuhiu more than we have done this season. Even so, its not purely aimless up to the big man, he has the ability to bring others into the game.

Early on today we passed it well and created a couple of really good chances. The poor performance of the ref then took centre stage and we lost our way a little.

Taking your opinion on where we are from 1 game against the league leaders with both of our central midfielders unavailable is probably not the most rational approach either.

If you can't see how we have progressed and what we are trying to do then maybe football isn't the sport for you.

So we didn't hoof it to Nuihu for a large percentage of the match? :laugh: aimless passing between the midfield and defence is seen as improvement? I guess anythings an improvement on Dave moans, I'm off to take me head for a ****

If Nuhiu did nowt with it / there was no end product then I would agree with you but theyve clearly been working on making Nuhiu the target and he did really well today, best I've seen him tbh.

We played with one out-and-out winger today.

We play to our strengths, things don't happen overnight and we're 10th, first defeat this season, what more do you want??

Also get stuffed with this part timers/happy clappers crap .....just because we can't get to every game doesn't mean we aren't Wednesday through and through. ...them sort of comments make me sick. ...get off you're high horse. ...kin pillock. ..

The whole idea of this thread, even the title was people who were seeing Wednesday for the first time this season because it was on the TV and slagging them off, whilst insunuating that those of us who go every week and have been singing the teams praises don't know what we are talking about. If that isn't the definition of part timers then I don't know what is.